sunk part 7

" Handy, please calm down...I know it is hard, but I think it is important for you to know the reason of all of this." Said Papa smurf softly.
Handy try to calm down for few minutes. He started to have a panic attack because all of this. They couldn't just let him...us alone ?
" Tell me Papa...what's happen with Marina..."
" Absoltly nothing Handy..."
We look at him and Brainy, confuse. It is mean that she was totally herself at this moment ??! It make me more angry now.
" It is just rhe fact she is a mermaid Handy...she is made like thah." Explain Brainy.
" I don't understand...what do you mean by this..."
Papa Smurf lowered his head in shame and sadness.
"Reading a book about mythology...we learned that mermaids were horrible creatures that just want to drown the one they love...I'm so sorry Handy...that I didn't find out sooner ...
He doesn't said a world...so Marina was an evil since all the time...but she loves him anyway ?!?! Mermaid were such awfull crratures ! It makes me stick ! I almost loose the one that I love !
" I can't belive it...so she was conscience about the fact she almost killed me..."
" I am sorry Handy..." said Papa, trying to come over him, like Baby when he did a nightmare...but this time, all of this was real.
"I am sorry...I just want to be alone for a moment...I need it..."