broken hear

(I MUST do it okay ?)

*flashback*
"M...Marina ? You cannot do it...please...I will find à solution...."
The little mermaid look at him sadly. She love him but it was impossible for a smurf and a mermaid to be something. Plus Handy can't live in the wather, it could kill him ! She doesn't want it happen.
"Oh Handy...you know I love you...but what if you die ?I couldn't bear it you hear me ?And I just want you to be happy...I know you will find somebody..."
And she kisses him for the last time, after few minutes they separed. Marina look at him sadly and go away in the depth of the sea.
"Marina...you can't do it to me...."

*actual time*

Handy was just lay donc on his bed. He doesn't want to see any smurf...especially Brainy.
"I hate my life...it doesn't have any sens now..."

All the other smurfs was in the cafeteria, talking about things together.
"Guys ?" Says Smurfette "anyone see Handy ? I didn't see him since yesterday."
"Now you talk about it, it is true. I didn't see him outside" answer Farmer "Maybe he has an important job. You know hum right ?"
"Or maybe he just do a joke" says Jokey, laughing"
Smurfette sight, she likes Jokey but he could be annoying somtime.
In his side, Hefty listen them, worried. He didn't see Handy also...maybe he need help ? He must know this, he is his best friend after all !
He didn't finished his breakfast and stand up.
"Hey ! Where did you go ? Don't like your breakfast ?" Ask Chef.
"Later Chef...later..."
He run in the house/mushroom of Handy. It was totally close.
"Something happen...I feel like it is not just hard work..."

He knock to the door and hope for an answer.
"What..." answer Handy with a little voice.