Lily x chef

Chef was in his kitchen, as always. He making a cake with Lily.Both had a little differents but at least, they become good friend.

"Lily, can you give me the sugar please ?"asks Chef.
"Yeah, of course" She said always smiling.

Chef liked to work with Lily. Together they succes to make the others smurfs very happy for étang, especially with waffles...but it was also a missaventure.
Chef was thinking about this and feel suddenly unconfortable and guilty.
"Chef ? Are you okay ?" Asking Lily worried.
"Oh yes yes everything is fine, we can continue the cake !I am sure other smurf gonna like it...like Greedy."
"Hehe, he really like your foods too much if you want my opinion."
They laughed together. Chef went to get some stuff in his closet and saw something he had never used before, but for some reason he felt he had to use it now.
"I think we can put in the oven now. The cake is gorgeous!!"
"You're right! Let's put it in the oven and start the second one."
Lily looked at him confused.
"We don't have to do just one."
"No, we have to do a second."

Lily was still confused but agreed.
Once the first cake has finished baking. The chef takes it out of the oven and places it on the table.
"Wow that looks really nice now that it's cooked," Lily said happily.
"Yeah, but it miss something very important !"
"Really ?What is it ?"
"Close your eyes."

Lily laughed happily and closed her eyes, she loved the surprise.
"Okay, open them now."
She opened it because she couldn't believe what she was seeing. The chef had put heart decorations on the cake that said "Lily".
"Chef... do you... really love me???"
"Well, maybe I've discovered new sensations while cooking with you."
She smiles and suddenly kisses him.
"Well…if I had known my feelings would be mutual, I would have told you sooner."
Outside, Greddy was waiting for his cake but couldn't help but admire the scene.
"Well, maybe the cake can wait..."