Chapter 1: A small meeting

Izuku is currently on his way towards class. He just collected his dorm key that morning, which means he had a lot to get done. He figured he could check his dorm after class since he had a full schedule today and he probably wouldn't be done until at least 5 pm.

I guess that's University life for you…

It has always been him and his green-headed mother ever since he was a child so moving out is a really big step for him. It was always them two and he was pretty happy with it.
But eventually, he went to school and made a small group of friends.

And that made Izuku realize there were way more rules in University than there were in high school.

Izuku ended up having to move into the dorms but he had no choice. His mother lived at least a few hours away from the school and he knew it would take him a long time to get there in the morning even by bus.

Muttering to himself

He was currently trying to make it to class on time but right before he could even notice anything he bumped into a big broad chest.  He looked up and felt his blood run cold and his face heat up.

His eyes must have been playing tricks on him,  he rubbed his eyes and opened them again slowly.

Standing in front of him, big and tall was Katsuki Bakugou.

Izuku was about to open his mouth to apologize for bumping into him but right before he could a woman with blonde hair immediately wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Who the hell are you? Watch where you're going omega!” The girl said, yelling and grabbing Katsuki's tighter than before. 

Oh yep,  Izuku was an Omega, he was at the bottom ranks and he hated it. Omegas are known to be small, submissive, powerless and most of all…Useless

That’s why some know him as Deku…

Again the emerald-eyed boy was going to try to apologize before he could. She was getting shoved off aggressively.

“Don’t fucking touch me Camie.” He growled at her and a few dominant pheromones came out.
A small whimper came out of her lips and she lifted herself off the floor.

Izuku then got a better view of the girl and realized that that was Camie Utsushimi.

Bakugou's Ex-girlfriend.

Izuku watched the girl mutter something under her breath before storming away.

Izuku could immediately tell that she was a beta. He was so caught up in the moment he didn't even realize that he was staring at the blonde-headed Alpha.

 Katsuki soon turned his gaze over to Izuku and caught him staring.

 Crap Izuku thought to himself as he realized he got caught in the act.

Who trembled at the thought of what the football player would do to him,  there were many rumours about him, some say he was a bully and others say he was a player.

Maybe both?

 But Izuku sure didn't want to figure it out so before the blonde kid even opened his mouth Izuku did a full 90-degree bend.

“ I apologize I wasn't looking where I was going and I accidentally bumped into you, it won't happen again.”  The green-haired boy said with a pink flushed face.

Katsuki felt his heart skip a beat as he noticed his face but before he could even get another word in. 

The green hair boy zoomed off.

There was a little notebook that had the name Deku on it.

He let out a tiny chuckle thinking of the boy's clumsiness. We picked up the notebook and opened it up slowly. Reading some to himself before also getting up and heading to his class.

Meanwhile, Izuku was dashing down the halls trying to make it to class and also trying to run away from his faith.

He prayed that the boy would just forget about him so that way they wouldn't have to interact and meet again…. He took a seat at his desk and thought back.

Ochako always told him that the boy was trouble and to avoid him.

He was so lost in concentration he didn't realize the chair next to him moved slightly.

Someone took the seat next to him. Usually, the seat that was next to him was usually empty so when he turned his head to glance at the person.

 His breath hitched in his throat…

But little did Izuku know no matter how hard you try… You’ll never be able to deny faith…