Chapter 7: Monoma...

"Bakubro? The guys are searching for you man." Eijiro groaned from the other side of the door. Katsuki growled under his breath, letting go of Izuku and storming towards his door.

"Fuck off Shitty Hair. Tell them to fuck off too, I'm busy." Katsuki slammed the door open, and Eijiro could smell his pheromones. And DAMN they were strong.

"Okay, okay chill man I'm going."

"You fucking better." Katsuki turned around only to hear a quiet whimper. He flung around to see Izuku starting with an odd expression. Face flushing red, eyes half-lidded.

Izuku quickly snapped out of it and moaned.

"K..Kacchan. Ah- your pheromones are too strong."

"Shit sorry Deku I didn't mean to do that shit."

But it was far too late, Izuku had already realized what he had done.

Izuku had always believed that he was different from other omegas since he wouldn't react very badly to pheromones, but he acted like any other slut this time.

He was embarrassed and humiliated by his own actions. He wanted to leave, find the nearest bus stop and take a ride.

"I just remembered I have some work to do tonight. I'll be heading back to the dorms."

"What I don't remember Mr. Aizawa giving us an assignment? We can just leave together later, we can study together too. No stress Deku."

"I want to study now, the sooner the better." Izuku's face was red and facing the ground. He was teary-eyed and didn't want Katsuki to see him in such bad shape.

Izuku was walking towards the exit when Katsuki grabbed his hand.

"You just got here, you made my night and I want to spend it with you..."

Izuku felt his heart clench at the words. He shook it off and turned to him with a fake smile.

"It's fine I want to leave! Too many people aren't good for me anyway. See you at the dorms." And with that Izuku ripped out of Katsuki's grasp with a tug and rushed out.

The alpha stared at nothingness before chasing after the greenette. Why the sudden change of heart, didn't he care about his feelings?

Meanwhile, Izuku is zooming through the crowded area trying to make it to the front door. But Denki caught him midway.

"Hey Mido, I was wondering where you went? Why are you rushing around like that?" The blond hiccuped.

"Hey Kami you reek of alcohol, I'm gonna head out so I'll see you at school."

Izuku rushed away without another word, leaving a very confused Denki.

The greenette could see the blond gaining on him, unlike Izuku, Katsuki was pushing at yelling at people to get out of his way.

While Izuku was trying to slide through the crowds only saying quite sorry to the few he bumped into.

"I have to hurry up, I can't look at him when I'm feeling like this," Izuku whispered. He quickly pulled his phone out to call a cab.

But then stopped to see a guy with yellow-ish blond hair stand in front of him.

"What is a little shorty like you doing at a party like this." Izuku stared at him for a minute then unconsciously muttered.

"Beta..."

"Yeah, I'm a fucking beta? Have a problem with that OMEGA?" He grabbed the shorter collar and glared at him.

"W-what! No of course not, I'm sorry it just slipped out. I-I have a sensitive sense of smell." Izuku cried out when he gripped his collar tighter.

But suddenly the yellow-headed beta went flying with a strong punch. Izuku fell from his grasp and looked up to see a familiar red-eyed alpha.

"Watch your fucking tone Monoma, or I'll beat your fucking ass." Katsuki seethed, he was pissed.

Not only did Izuku and him almost kiss but it got ruined and then Izuku randomly freaked out on him and ran away. Now Monoma was trying to hurt Izuku in front of all these people.

"Get the hell out of my house before it's too late you bastard."

Monoma coughed twice, the bruise on his face looked pretty bad. He pushed himself off the ground and limped away. Muttering insults under his breath.

Katsuki looked back at the now scared omega and then glazed at the people staring.

"Everyone fucking leave. Parties over, and don't look my way while leaving."

People knew better than to get on Katsuki's bad side and after seeing him beat Monoma's ass everyone knew better than to test him right now. People grabbed their items and rushed out of the front doors.

"Are you okay Izuku? Did that bastard hurt you?"