Chapter 8: Just a Little Peck...

The look of concern on Katsuki's face was enough to show that you're genuinely concerned about Izuku's well-being.

Izuku slowly pushes himself up from the floor, grasping the situation at hand. He smiled at alpha.

"I'm perfectly fine stuff like this happens all the time, it toughens me up."

"What it's not okay, nobody should be treated like this because of their second gender." Katsuki growled, walking around to examine Izuku and ensure he was indeed alright.

Before Izuku could tell Katsuki he was overreacting about the whole situation he felt a hand on his waist and watched Katsuki glance around his body.

"Any bruises or marks? Do you feel pain anywhere?" Katsuki worried, and Izuku blushed at the attention. He felt so loved and it made him feel warm and tingly inside.

Just then the alpha touched a reddish part of the omega's neck and Izuku whimpered.

"Ouch..."

"That fucking bastard left a bruise on your neck, I'll kill him when I see him at training."

"Kacchan I'm fine! I didn't even notice that, I'll just put a bandaid on it when I get home."

But Katsuki simply ignored the other and grabbed his wrist, dragging him to the bathroom.

"Sit"

Izuku took a seat on the toilet and watched as the alpha grabbed a first aid kit from under the counter. He dug through it and finally grabbed a large Band-Aid out of the back pocket.

Walking back up to the omega he crouched down on one knee and pulled down the collar of his shirt slightly.

Lightly he put the bandaid on Izuku's neck which was burning pink.

"Be more careful idiot, I know you didn't want to talk to me but please don't do that again."

Izuku watched as the ruby eyes stared at the blank tiled bathroom floor. Butterflies swarmed in Izuku's stomach, and not the nice ones. It was sort of sickening...

Guilty, Izuku felt guilty for leaving Katsuki. Alone in the room

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ran-"

"No Dek... Izuku I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable in the room, I should have watched my pheromones." He reached out and grabbed the Omega's fragile hands.

They didn't move for a while, Katsuki was the first to back away and stand up. The greenette stood up as well and moved towards the blond.

Without thinking he gave Katsuki a peck on the cheek.

"Y-you didn't make me uncomfortable, it just caught me off guard," Izuku whispered blushing, but Katsuki's face was 10x redder.

Izuku backed up and gave a shy smile to the alpha.

"It's getting late and I'm sure my mom is going to start searching for me."

"Huh, oh yeah okay. But text me when you get home it's late and dangerous."

Izuku nodded and waved a quick goodbye, making his way back to the front door.

"I'll see you at school bye Kacchan!" Izuku yelled as he hopped off the porch and began his short journey to the bus stop.

"Yeah, yeah nerd. I'll catch you at school."

Izuku laughed out loud and glanced back one last time before continuing forward.

Katsuki had a small grin on his face as he watched the omega walk through the streets.

He was finally turning away and closing the door to begin a weekend of cleaning before his parents returned home.

Oh well? It was worth it...

After a few hours of Katsuki awaiting the greenette's message, he heard a ping on his phone.

Rushing and practically flinging his phone off the counter he opened his notifications.

- iiMessager -

🥦Deku_is_smart💚 is online

🥦Deku_is_smart💚: Hey! Just wanted to say I made it home safely.

💥🧨King_explosionmurder🧨👑: Good to know nerd, I was confused if you made it back

Katsuki laughed at his pathetic excuse for caring about Izuku's well-being. He just felt like it would sound too soft if he said that he was worried about the omega.

He sighed out loud before turning back to his phone.

🥦Deku_is_smart💚: Yeah okay sure. Off-topic but I can't seem to fall asleep, wanna talk until we are both tired.

💥🧨King_explosionmurder🧨👑: Fucking funny! I just finished cleaning and even when I'm in bed I still can't fall asleep.

🥦Deku_is_smart💚: I guess we can talk a bit more about our private lives since we could get to know each other better than before.

💥🧨King_explosionmurder🧨👑: Shit-talking people would be better but I guess this can work too.

🥦Deku_is_smart💚: LMAOO

🥦Deku_is_smart💚: Anyways let's do the question game!

💥🧨King_explosionmurder🧨👑: What's that game, better not be some kind of stupid chit-chat game.

🥦Deku_is_smart💚: No it's not dumb! It is where I ask you a question and responds to it too. Then you ask me and say your answer and I'll say mine, it just repeats after that.

💥🧨King_explosionmurder🧨👑: Okay, what's your favourite food.

🥦Deku_is_smart💚: Easily Katsudon!

💥🧨King_explosionmurder🧨👑: Spicy Curry.

🥦Deku_is_smart💚: Cool now it's my turn to ask. Why does Camie hate my guts?

💥🧨King_explosionmurder🧨👑: I thought I was supposed to be able to answer these questions, that's too direct stupid.

🥦Deku_is_smart💚: I'll tell you why Uraraka hates you...

💥🧨King_explosionmurder🧨👑: Fucking fine, only because pink cheeks is a fucking hater for no reason. Camie hates that you got close to me so quickly, she thinks you're getting in the way of us getting back together.

💥🧨King_explosionmurder🧨👑: Which was already never going to happen in the first place.

🥦Deku_is_smart💚: The reason why Uraraka hates you is that she thinks you are a player and a bully. Since I'm an omega she wants me to avoid you for my own safety.

💥🧨King_explosionmurder🧨👑: So she hates me without any shit to prove I'm a bully? WHAT THE HELL!

That's how it went on for hours, the pair texting each other at 1 am, not realizing the amount of time used and spent on one another. Only after Izuku confessed that fatigue was catching up with him was the reason why the two parted ways for the night.

That night both of them had sweet dreams about one another, excited for the next week to start so they could see each other again.

But little did they know that a bubbly brunette saw a video of Izuku at a party and Katsuki saving him from Monoma.

Someone had taken a video of the beatdown and posted it...