Bio storage for an AMAZING new OC I just got-

SO this is my newest addition to the Scorpion Den assassin squad LOL

He is beautiful, amazing, brilliant, perfect in every way, and I love him, and here is his bio because I need to save it somewhere until I can post him in my OC books-

Name: Anubis

Name meaning: Egyptian Jackal-headed god of Death

Gender: Male

Age: 24

Occupation: Highly sought-after assassin/hireable criminal, even after the crime in the Scorpion Den was largely eradicated.

Sexuality: Heterosexual/straight

Personality: It takes quite some time to gain the trust of an assassin as dedicated as Anubis, and even longer to get close enough to them to know what they're like on the inside. Anubis, when really being himself, is a reliable, protective, loyal, and vulnerable dragon, but he hides this side of himself beneath layers of fake bloodthirst, lies, and untrustworthiness. He fears forming sentimental attachments to people, and the thought of loving someone, because he's only ever known how to end a life- not start or live one- and he puts his job before everything else. If he's given a name, he'll hunt that dragon, no questions asked. That's what makes him such a desirable killer... and hold such a guilty conscience.

Backstory: It's a hazy thing, Anubis's background, as he has never discussed it with other dragons before- only those who have known him are aware of what took part in his early life. According to the older residents of the Scorpion Den, Anubis's parents, who lived at an oasis in the more remote parts of the Sandwing Desert, were attacked and killed by Icewing soldiers who were attempting to pass through the territory unseen at night but had been spotted by the pair of Sandwing adults. Anubis escaped and wandered for days until he luckily came across a stranger on their way to the Scorpion Den. The dragonet followed the dragon, and then slipped in when nobody was watching. 

Eventually, though, residents began to notice the skinny little kid wandering the streets and stealing food from stalls to survive, and though it seemed like an impossible occurrence in a place crawling with criminals and scum, it was like the whole small town made a unanimous decision to pitch in and raise this parentless child. Because of the many different dragons who were part of his early life, Anubis learned multitudes of useful skills and tricks that he uses in his tasks of stealing, kidnapping, and assassinating.

Quotes:

"I don't give a camel's tail what problems you got. Get out of my house."

"MURDEROUS ICE-BREATHER!!!"

"They're all tools of the trade."

"Naturally, of course, you have to be the most infuriating AND the most beautiful client I've ever had. The world just couldn't help itself making things complicated."

"Clear off."

"Not interested."

"I'M BUSY."

"You double-crossed me. I'm impressed."

"No, no, I work ALONE, and least of all WITH ICEWINGS."

"Deal's off!"

"The job comes first."

"I'm sorry. It's just business."

Theme song: Ashes by Stellar

(BIO BY ME)

(ADOPTED FROM ScorpioStudios-

PLEASE GO AND FOLLOW THEM PLEASE THEY DESERVE IT THEY ARE SUCH A NICE PERSON AND A GREAT WRITER AND THEY MAKE AMAZING ADOPTS AND SERIOUSLY JUST GO AND DO IT-)