Megatron Has Fallen. I, Starscream, Now Lead The Decepticons.

Just got back from a babysitting job, the downside is it went longer than usual and I am very tired, but the upside is I got paid a crapton and NOW I'M NOT BROKE *shooketh*

Anyway we are gathered here today to witness the appearance tagging of yet another OC

(U-U)

^This is Tigerlily, she's an Icewing-Rainwing hybrid that I bought off DeviantArt, and she's the new and improved version of my old (and shitty) OC "Crystal", which I have basically completely redone due to tween me being the literal worst at comi...

^This is Tigerlily, she's an Icewing-Rainwing hybrid that I bought off DeviantArt, and she's the new and improved version of my old (and shitty) OC "Crystal", which I have basically completely redone due to tween me being the literal worst at coming up with interesting characters. I'm also probably going to use her as a goddess in my original dragon world because She Pretty And Why Not.

Tigerlily will also most likely be the second protagonist of my (long) under-progress WoF fanfic (it will have switching POVs).

And uh idk what else to say so...

Meme I made all by myself and may have already posted yet but I can't remember ig?

y'all would be so surprised to find out how old i actually am lmfao

thanks to all of you saints for putting up with all this childish shit of mine for four long-ass years, it's been a hell of a ride and i hope everybody's december is going wonderfully <333

have a lovely day/night/eternal time void my dearest maniacs ;)

peace out ✌