🔦🐰 I never wanted to do this. 💛💔🍼

Requested by: HaylleysComet (It won't let me @ them :,])

Little Gregory is oddly comforting 😭

Little!Gregory - CG!Vanny

Nicknames:

Gregory to Vanny : Momma

Vanny to Gregory : Bun

CW: Screaming, crying, mentions of murder

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  Hearing soft footsteps, Gregory began feeling small and fuzzy. He was trying to be as big as he could but he couldn't stop himself before he began crying out of fear and anxiety. Vanny heard the cries and had a small fight with herself. She never wanted to kill anyone. Right? She had no idea anymore. She dropped the knife and began making her way to the noise. She turned a corner to see the small boy. "Gregory?" He paused and looked up and saw the bunny who had been trying to kill him for so long. He began crying louder, thinking he was going to die and freaking out.

  Vanny took the head off as a sign of trust and walked closer to him, slowly putting her arms around Gregory, telling him it would all be okay. He was kicking and screaming but Vanny refused to give up, she wanted to make it up to him. "Hey, hey hey hey, listen to my voice okay?" Gregory quickly nodded while still crying. "It's all going to be okay, breathe with me. In, out.. in, out.. in, out.." Gregory began breathing with her, and once calmed down grabbed onto her and hugged her. 

  "Could you tell me how old you are feeling?" She asked, recognizing the signs of age regression from other kids. Gregory silently said "Tree." "Are you feeling better?" Gregory sniffled and nodded. Vanny hadn't had much experience with age regressors, so she picked up Gregory and went to the Daycare to ask for help. "Sun? I need some advice," "Van- rule-breaker, RULE-BREA-" "Sun shut it. He's regressed and I don't know what to do." "..Fine, but you owe me glitter glue. Follow me.." Vanny took Gregory to the nap room, following Sun. Gregory had started sucking his thumb on the way. "Rainbow, don't do that-! It's not healthy! Uhm.. h-here!" Sun said, handing him a pacifier. Gregory squealed in happiness and began squirming. Vanny had a hard time keeping him upright. "Okay, how old is he feeling right now?" Gregory held up one finger, smiling. "Vanny, you might want to leave for a bit so he can get in more comfortable clothes." Vanny nodded and walked out. Once Vanny had walked back in, Gregory smiled, his eyes lighting up, reaching for her. She picked him up and took him to a bed. "Would you like to hear a story, Bun?" "Mhm! Mhm!" 

 "Once upon a time, there were two rabbits. One was named Veronica, and one was named Gary. Gary was only a little bunny, and so he was raised by Veronica. Veronica was an amazing mother, and Gary loved her a lot..."

  Gregory had fallen asleep a few minutes later, but not before saying one final thing. "I love you, momma.." Vanny starting smiling and couldn't stop for the rest of the time. Maybe this is a new beginning for her?