🐤🐺 STOP IT! 💔💛

CW: Yelling, anxiety attack, crying, cursing

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

  Chica wasn't normally one to yell, even when she got overwhelmed. However one day she couldn't take it.

  After hearing kids say "Who... asked?" over and over again, Chica eventually got annoyed from it before it began overwhelming her. She had to wait, however, until after the show to let it out. Except for the day March 6th, 2022. She heard a kid tell their friend something and they say who, before interrupting them to say asked. Chica stopped handing out the pizza, walked up to the kid and said "You think you're so damn funny? You think you're cool? Saying that makes you the most annoying kid here! Just, shut, UP! STOP IT!" She yelled before running off to her room and crying.

  "I'm sorry, she gets overwhelmed easily at times," Roxy said, handing the kid and his parents free pizza and a free toy. "I'll go talk to her." She walked off.

  She walked into Chica's room and hugged her. (⭐️ I WISH SOMEONE DID THIS TO ME BUT THEY JUST LAUGH AT ME 😭⭐️) "It's okay. I need you to breathe with me. In, out. In, out. In out." Chica said nothing but cried in Roxy's arms until they both fell asleep.