🧸🔦 Tunnels 💛

Requested by Xx_Wintry_Nightz_xX (I can't at anyone)
Wholesome friendship between Gregory and CC!

CW: Mention of blood

This is strictly platonic.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

  Gregory was trying to hide from Vanny when he came across tunnels in the walls of the pizzaplex. He climbed into them only to see a little boy. He crawled closer to him to see he was bleeding. "H-hey, are you okay?!" The boy flinched and turned around. "Sorry, I should introduce myself. I'm Gregory! What's your name?" "...CC." "Nice to meet you, now are you okay? You're bleeding!" CC reaches up and touches his forehead. "So I am." "Do you need help? Come with me!" Gregory grabbed his hand and took him to the first aid station.

  "Here, I'm good with bandages. I'll do my best to help!" He began gently wrapping the bandages around CC's head. "Do you remember what happened?" CC blinked and explained everything. Gregory hugged him. "I'm sorry for asking!" CC smiled slightly. "Hey, do you wanna see the daycare? I bet Sun would love you!" Gregory pulled CC up and began walking towards the slide, avoiding all other animatronics. He slid down with CC and explained the situation to Sun, who reluctantly let them stay. "Here's the play area! It's like a maze! I once had to crawl through here while Moon was trying to catch me, haha.." CC jumped up, not landing, but instead floating midair. "Woah! That's so cool! How do you do that? Can I do that?" Gregory rambled on about CC's flying, barely noticing when a voice came on over the fazwatch. "Superstar? Are you okay? I haven't heard from you for a while," the voice said. "Please respond." "Sorry Freddy! I met a friend, and I'm allowed back in the daycare.. can I stay here for just a bit longer? Pleeeaaseee?" Freddy sighed. "Sure, Superstar. Just stay safe."

  After a while of playing hide and seek, the lights went out. Gregory wasn't too scared, however CC was a whole different story. He was looking around, seemingly scared for his non-existent life. Gregory hugged him and comforted him, knowing the lights wouldn't turn on until at least half an hour later without touching the generators. Even though he had barely known the kid for an hour, if anything happened to him, he wouldn't be able to go on.