🐺🐊🐤 Low Iron 💛💔

Requested by: absolutely no one

This is based on my own experiences with low iron :)

CW: Human animatronics, cussing

Short?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

  Monty, Chica and Roxy were watching a movie together. Freddy would be there, but he had to watch Gregory. "Hey, Monty, is there any popcorn or anything?" Chica asked, needing some way to settle her constant hunger. "Yeah, I'll go make some." Monty replied before standing up. Unfortunately for him, he had stood up too quickly. He began walking to the kitchen before his vision began getting worse, seemingly fading from the outside in. He grabbed the door frame before his knees slightly buckled, making it virtually impossible to stand up without support. "Monty? You good?" Roxy said. "You seem to be having a bit of trouble." "Y.. uh..." Monty could barely even speak. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just.. just a bit tired." He tried blinking a few times, beginning to get overwhelmed from the feeling of not being able to speak and his head pumping. He took a deep breath and continued his journey to the kitchen, getting out the microwave popcorn and putting it in the microwave.

  His head still in pain, he made his way back to the living room, collapsing on the couch. "Are you sure you're okay?" "Yeah, I'll tell you later though."

  Once the microwave beeped, Monty mentally sighed, before standing up, trying to not go as quickly as before, but not being able to control his speed. Once again, his vision began disappearing, but this time he just collapsed back onto the couch. "Yeah, no, you can get that." Chica stood up and ran to the kitchen, just wanting food. "You know you can tell me what's going on, right?" Monty sighed at Roxy's words before replying, "I have low ass iron, okay? There, now you know." "Ohh, okay." "Wait, you don't think it's weird or anything?" "Why would I? My mom and Moon have low iron. Plus, Chica and Gregory are trying to find out if they have it too." "ROXYY ITS HAPPENING AGAINN," Chica yelled from another room. Roxy sighed before saying, "I'm calling it, she does." She then stood up and helped Chica back to the couch before handing her the popcorn bag. "HELL YEAH!"