🐺🐤 I love you 💛💕

CW: Roxy x Glamrock Chica, mention of dead kids

Requested by: A friend on discord

Shorter than my boyfriend 😍

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

  "Roxy, dear? I've made pizza for you!" Chica normally never made pizza for anyone except for the customers and herself, but Roxanne was an exception. She walked to Roxy's room and knocked. "It's open," Roxanne said. "I'm still surprised you make pizza for me to be honest, after all no one else gets any!" That's because I love you, Chica thought. "No one else appreciates it as much as you do!" "That's surprising, this is soo good.."

  "Roxanne, I haven't been entirely honest..." "What, the pizza sauce is the blood of dead kids or something?" "No.. I, I like you.." Chica mumbled. "Hm?" "I love you damnit!" Roxy stopped and looked up at Chica. "Really? You're not joking, right? This isn't a prank?" "No, it's not.." Roxy jumped up from her seat and hugged her. "I love you too! I always have! I-I've actually got something for you.." Roxy went over to a box in the corner and began digging around in it. "Aha!" She hands a small charm to Chica- a car. "Thank you so much!" Chica hugged Roxy, and Roxy hugged back. Both of them happy they've found someone to spend their life with.