🔦🐻🌞🌑 Play date 💛🍼

Requested by: no one

Dedicated to: me and HaylleysComet because ✨tiny Gregory✨

This is purely fluff and little space! A play date between Sundrop and Gregory

Little!Gregory and Little!Sundrop + CG!Glamrock Freddy and CG!Moondrop

Headspace of 2-3

This is sort of out of my comfort zone, as I'm more of a fan of little Gregory, but I'll try anyways!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  Gregory sat on the couch in Freddy's room coloring a page from a coloring book Freddy managed to convince Vanessa to buy. Freddy was outside performing, so he couldn't do much else. 

  The Daycare was closed due to kids putting glitter glue everywhere, and Sun was stressed out. So, he did the one thing he could at the moment- regress. Moon didn't want to deal with a whiny child then, so he took his chances with Gregory and climbed into the vents. He made his way over to Freddy's room and peeked down to see the boy coloring rather messily, wearing a bunny onesie. He jumped down and said, "Hi Gregory, do you wanna see Sun?" Gregory looked at him and nodded while smiling. Moon picked up the boy carefully and left a note for Freddy, telling him where they were.

  Upon arriving, Moon and Gregory saw Sun throwing crayons at a wall in frustration. Moon put Gregory down who ran to the normally bubbly animatronic and hugged them. "Hiyaa!" "Gegri? Hihi!" "Do you wansta play hid an' seek?? Or daw?? Or sumting??" "Ooo! Les col'r! I has cay'ns!" Sun said, walking over to the wall and picking the crayons up. Moon overheard and quickly got paper as to not deal with two hyperactive littles whining about drawing.

  Suddenly the daycare doors opened quietly. Glamrock Freddy walked in, and went to Moon. "Hey, I'm assuming they're both regressed? Do you know how little?" Moon shook their head. "I probably should've asked." Freddy walked up to Gregory asking how little he was feeling. "I is.. uhm.. tree!" "Sun? What about you?" Sun responded by holding up two fingers.

  Moon sighed, knowing he would likely have to deal with Sun alone. "Are you two hungry? I can get Chica to make some food!" Freddy said. Both littles responded by nodding and a chorus of 'Mhm!''s

   By the time Freddy got back, Moon was chasing Gregory and Sun around because they had stolen their hat. "Pizza!" Freddy yelled, gaining the attention of the two littles. Moon grabbed their hat back as Gregory and Sun ran towards Freddy, almost trampling each other to get to the food. "Dada, I wansta stay hewre for te night an' has a sleepover wit Sunny!" "Gregory, I don't know if Moon would allow that.." "God, please stay here, I can NOT deal with Sun alone right now." Freddy looked at Gregory and gave him a smile and a nod, saying they could stay for the night. "YAY!" Sun and Gregory screamed in unison, before running off to find pacifiers and pillows. They couldn't wait to stay up all night and talk.. definitely not falling asleep within ten minutes.