025.

𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰

nate walked in his room, seeing his new iPhone charging on his nightstand. he sat on his bed, his foot tapping on the floor rapidly.

𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙘𝙞 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!

with his jaw clenched and his fists balled so hard, his knuckles turned white, he couldn't hide his anger as it flowed off his body.

the encounter he had with ci blocked his mind as her words replayed in his mind , " count your blessings white boy." ci smirked at him before walking away.

nate knew he should've took care of her at that moment but that would've stupid and sloppy. he just needed the right time to go through with it. but that's what angered nate. because he didn't have time- she needed to be dealt with. ci needed to be dealt with.

𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙘𝙞 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!

his fingertips pulled at his hair, determined to make his scalp bleed. he paused suddenly, picking up his phone and checking desi's location from the 10th time to make sure her location didn't move from her house.

he stood up, grabbing his keys off his dresser while making his way downstairs, leaving his phone on his bed.

he got in his truck, putting the keys in the ignition before speeding off down the road, pressing his foot down on the gas pedal while his thoughts poisoned his mind.

𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙠𝙠𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙..

in no time, he arrived down the street from ci's apartment complex. he turned his trunk off and waited in complete silence in the dark..

a car drove past his truck, immediately recognizing her car as he remembered watching desi get into her car after the basketball game.

he remembered the smile on her face... her skin still having a little sweat from dancing at halftime, and the way her hips swayed a little when she walked away from him that night-

𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙠𝙠𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙..

he grabbed his black ski mask, pulling it over his face before popping open the glove compartment and grabbing his gun.

he quickly hopped out the truck, tucking his gun in his waistband. his adrenaline drove him as he jogged up the street, watching her take her time getting out of her car.

he hid behind the bushes , following each step she took . he listened to her talk on the phone, her words driving him overboard. "desi pick up the phone. we need to talk about this shit. you know his ass is not good for you."

he slowly emerged from the bushes, pulling his hood over his head to further protect his identity from the cameras around the complex.

𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙘𝙞 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!

he crept up on her, the sound of him pulling his gun out from his waistband made her turn around but it was too late as her head flew back from the impact of his gun making contact with her forehead.

"what the fuck?!" she stumbled back, tripping over her own feet as she fell on the hard concrete, holding her head. he chuckled, looking at the site before him. he took his time putting away his gun before stepping over her phone, breaking the screen.

𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙘𝙞 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!

"fucking pussy, that's all you got?" ci taunted him, bringing her hand down from her head to reveal blood. an evil smirk danced on his face, his head slightly tilting to the side as his teeth bit down on the inside of his mouth.

when ci tried to get up, nate kneed her the face. "fucking bitch." nate mumbled under his breathe, seeing ci groaned out in pain brought joy in his eyes as he brought his foot back and began to kick her body.

𝙢𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙘𝙞 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! 𝙪𝙝𝙝𝙝 𝙞𝙢 𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙞𝙢 -

nate entered a state of insanity, his black foot connecting with her abdomen more violently as his mind became clouded with images of desi.. the way her breast bounced while she rode him, the way she whimpered and cried out his name when she was to her limit, the way she tries to hide her blushing whenever he'd compliment her, the way-

police sirens echoed throughout his ears making him come back to realization. he stopped kicking, staring at the sight of ci holding her abdomen while coughing up blood.

he crouched down, yanking her head back by her ponytail, "count your blessings bitch." he whispered in her ear before dropping her head into the cold concrete and taking off into the night.