018.

𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫

after the game, maddy persuaded nate to let her stay the night at his house but little did she know, nate only said yes to take his mind off of desi...

nate resented how he let desi easily slip right through his fingers and right into ci's.. nate felt like if ci & desi never met then him and desi would've already been a couple.

he was so into his thoughts that he didn't even notice maddy blabbering about the cheer performance tonight.

"and then when i did the spin i almost broke a nail!" maddie said dramatically while checking out her nails.

nate didn't bother responding, pulling into his driveway and getting out of his car, leaving maddie in shock.

maddie quickly got out of the car , trying to catch up to nate as he unlocked his front door and walked in.

she followed him up the stairs into his room where she sat on his bed, watching him in confusion.

"imma take a shower." he said bluntly, slamming his bathroom door behind him making maddie jump.

she heard the shower turn on as she sat her purse on the bed , noticing nate left his phone on his bed.

an evil smirk slowly appeared on her face as she picked up his phone.

"shit what's his passcode?" she said out loud as she started entering different numbers.

it took her three tries for the phone to finally unlock causing her to let out a small squeal.

she quickly started going through his messages, trying to find any evidence of him talking to other girls but to no avail.

when she realized she couldn't find anything, she started getting slightly frustrated.

she decided to check his photos before locking his phone up and to maddys surprise- she found something but it wasn't what she'd expected to see...

her eyes almost popped out of her head as her thumb slowly scrolled down the tons & tons of pictures of different men showing their penis.

she couldn't wrap her mind around the purpose of having so many different photos of dicks. it definitely made her confused but more so curious to know if nate was in the closet...

"what the hell are you doing?" nate asked , scaring maddie as he stood there with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"why are there so many pictures of penises in your phone nate?"

"why the fuck you in my phone for?!" nate yelled making maddie instantly get silent.

"are you gay?" she slowly questioned as nate walked towards her, roughly cupping her face with his hands.

"don't ever ask me no dumb shit like that ever again. im not fucking gay." he bluntly said, looking dead in her eyes.

he let go of her face- standing up and started getting dressed as maddie started grabbing her belongings.

"you know what fuck you and your fucked up family! im out ." she walked out his room, slamming his door behind him.

nate didn't even bother chasing her - there was no point..

nate was actually glad that maddie let herself out- she wasn't a good distraction and it only made him think of desi more.

he didn't want to come off as creepy but he just had to hear her voice- even if it was for a couple of seconds.

before he realized what he was doing, he was already pressing her contact.

he put the phone to his ear, nervously biting his lip as it kept ringing.

a smile crept on his face when the call connected, "desi?" he asked as the other line was silent.

his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, hearing a lot of shuffling on the other line, "desi?" he repeated again but got no reply..

he was about to hang up when he started to hear heavy breathing.

he quickly pressed his ear against the phone , hearing desi's whimpers from the other line.

even though her moans were a little muffled- it was enough to instantly make him hard.

before he knew it- he was jerking off to desi's moans- he couldn't help but fall more attracted to her as each soft whimper came through the other line.

"fuckkk desi.." he groaned, going faster as he turned the volume up on his phone.

just as he was about to reach his climax- he heard the unthinkable..

"mmmm ci right there!" his eyes got big as saucers as he watched his world crumble to pieces.

he stood there, frozen in place as realization hit him like a semi-truck...

ci touched his valuable possession.. the reason nate was attracted to desi was because she was pure..she was innocent and he wanted to be the one- the only one to make her experience anything sexual... and to find out that ci beat him to it- it made him angry.

his breathing started to get heavy as he continued to listen, trying to slowly calm hisself down.

it was beginning to work until he heard,
"fucckkk you taste so good bestfriend..." ...and that was his breaking point.

he threw his phone against the wall as it exploded into different pieces.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!" he roared in anger, repeatedly punching holes in his wall, fuming with rage.

he began to black out - throwing shit around , flipping over his bed and even breaking a glass picture frame.

he quickly snapped out of it when he noticed both of fists were leaking a lot of blood.

that night nate realized that ci had crossed the line- and needed to pay for what she'd done...