008.

𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤

it was the morning after mckay's party and after dealing with seeing maddy make out with a guy in the pool, nate decided to stay at mckays overnight to help him clean up.

while nate cleaned the kitchen, memories from last night flooded his mind as he thought about desi for the millionth time this morning.

"i hope we run into eachother at school tomorrow.." he thought as mckay waved his hand infront of nates face, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"yoo i came to check on you and help yo ass with the kitchen just to see you standing here like a statue!" mckay chuckled as nate just shook his head.

"sorry man i just got distracted.."

" ooohhhh i know that look, who is she?" mckay questioned making nate finally look at him.

"what are you-"

"i could tell you not thinking about maddys toxic ass so who is she ?" nate sighed as he decided to tell mckay about everything.

"wait a damn minute, i know who you talking about! you talking about that girl who danced all up on you!"

"yeah her. we eventually went upstairs to talk and honestly it felt like a breath of fucking fresh air talking to her."

"and y'all didn't fuck?" mckay smirked making nate scrunch up his face.

"no we didn't fuck . i did want to kiss her but i didn't want to make it seem like that's all i wanted from her."

" well, what do you want from her?"

after a long silence, nate finally answered " i want to get to know her and become really good friends...then eventually i will ask her out."

"oouuuu imma pray for you cause knowing maddys crazy ass , she not gon like this at all." mckay shook his head while going back to cleaning.

the thing is, nate didn't give one single fuck about maddys feelings after what happened last night.

maddy made her decision so now nate is making his.. and nate wasn't gonna let maddy get in the way- no matter what he had to do.

 and nate wasn't gonna let maddy get in the way- no matter what he had to do

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚

i slowly opened my eyes , realizing i was in my bed.