Chapter 4 - 5 Years Later

Mirabel's POV

Okay so it's been 5 years now and I and Antonio are living our best life. You see, 3 years after meeting Bruno's family, this family of five called the Reyes family came exclaiming that they were starting their little village and because we didn't have anyone as a mayor we agreed.

After moving in, we all got to know Reyes a bit more and I ended up falling in love with their oldest son. The cool part was that they had gifts as well. They even brought me to their power source, which was a book, and I ended up getting every power imaginable.

Unfortunately, it ended up disappearing right after but luckily I had the candle and gave it to them since it was only fair.

Anyways, 2 years later, their son, Alejandro, and I started dating and eventually got married. Alejandro has also been helping me control my powers so I don't accidentally blow anything up or hurt someone.

I also forgot to mention that the Reyes family also have different forms that came with their gifts. I have 3 at the moment that is unlocked. I still have a long way to go. I am now 2 months pregnant with a little girl.

Oh, and before I forget, I got adopted by Bruno and his family so I am now their daughter/ sister. I then decided to adopt Antonio since he saw me as a mom since I took care of him more than Pepa did.

I love my new family and wouldn't change this for the world.

Anyways, I am currently making breakfast before Alejandro woke up when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "Hey hun, sleep well?" I asked. "Mhm, what are you doing up so early?" He asked in response tiredly.

I chuckled before answering, "I just woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to make breakfast for everyone." "Oh okay, but please remember to take it easy. Also, when is your next doctor's appointment?" He asked getting some coffee. "This evening, and we get to find out the due date as well," I replied while setting the table.

That's when Alejandro's siblings came running I'm and screaming, "CAN WE COME too?" I chuckled and responded with, "Of course!" Then I asked, "Casito can you get everyone to come down for me." Casito's house's response was given by everyone shouting my name and running down the stairs all soaked.

After that, Alejandro got the twins ready while I decided to talk to Adriana about different girl names for the baby when Casito opened the windows letting us see some people standing in front of the door.

I was a bit confused wondering who it could be. I opened the door and I was about to say hi when I opened my eyes and saw...
____________________________________
Hey! As I said here's the next chapter. I am so proud of myself for posting two chapters in one day during school hours. The next chapter will be up this weekend. Anyways, Enjoy!