Chapter 8

Mirabel's POV

As I got closer, I saw a huge crowd all crowding around something. Passing through everyone was pretty easy but what I saw made me mad. I saw Isabella trying and failing to flirt with Alejandro, Alma encouraging her.

Obviously, with my mood swings and all, I was extra livid. I stormed towards Isabella and grabbed her hair before starting to pull her off him while shouting. Then after that, I went up to Alejandro and kissed him on the lips.

That got the crowd all cheering, with some shouting out at them. After we broke apart, I dragged him by that arm straight to our town doctor for my appointment. Alejandro ended up rescheduling it because of what happened yesterday.

/Time Skip/

Alejandro's POV

Mira and I just got back home with some great news after the appointment. We walked into the house walking to the living room noticing everyone was there. Including Bruno's family and Antonio. You see, Antonio was having a sleepover at his friend's house for the past couple of days.

Anyways, Mira was telling everyone the great news about the gender of the baby being a baby girl. Everyone was so excited that they decided to throw the biggest baby shower ever.

With that, I took Mira back to our room so we could rest but mostly her. We both ended up falling asleep with one thought in my mind, 'What an eventful day.'
____________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in a while. I have been busy studying for my final exam and while I was rereading a couple of chapters I noticed I had forgotten to update you guys on where Antonio was upset I forgot about the cute bean.

Anyways though, I have added information on where he has been in the past chapters and will give him some dialogue in the next chapters.

Bye for now!