Chapter 11

Alejandro's POV

It's now been an hour since Mira went into labor and had our adorable twins. She is currently in her demon form, thanks to her outburst earlier. Anyways, right now I am rocking the twins to sleep on a rocking chair next to Mira.

After about 10 more minutes, I finally got the twins to bed and put them down in their crib to sleep. I then went back to my exhausted wife's side and crawled in next to her before surrendering to sleep.

Mirabel's POV

Waking up to my babies crying was not something I enjoyed. Eventually, I had to get up no matter how much I wanted to go back to sleep. After getting the twins, I went back to the infirmary bed with them. I carefully removed my breasts without dropping them and gave them each a nipple to use.

It was not the most comfortable feeling but I knew I would have to get used to this. Looking at their beautiful eyes as they drink their milk, I finally decided on the names I want to give them. Luna for the twin with moon eyes and Briar for the Sun eyes.

~Time Skip to a few days after they went back home~

With the dome, we can now carefully regulate who enters and who doesn't, while also making sure that the Madrigals will never bother them again. And with them being gone from my life, I now know I can rest peacefully without any more drama going on.

                                     THE END!
____________________________________
Thank you guys for all the support during this amazing journey. I am honestly sad I had to end it here but I have no more motivation for this story.

Maybe I will write a new one maybe I'll do a sequel, but for now. I will continue my other stories and start NickxJudy's, Love Story. I am truly sorry for doing this to you all. I promise I will try to make my stories a bit longer next time.

Bye!