Chapter 7 - The Commotion

Mirabel's POV

After that whole fiasco and Alexander helping his wife, we decided to cancel our trip. Alejandro decided because of everything that happened with the Madrigals, to put me on bed rest so I could relax before something happened to the baby.

After a lot of protests, I finally gave up and went to our room and changed into something a little comfier before getting under the covers and falling asleep. 10 minutes later, I woke up to someone kissing me and telling me to wake up.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Alejandro next to me. "Hey love, how'd you sleep?" He asked. "I slept fine," I responded. He then brought me closer to him to kiss me on the lips before laying my head on his chest.

"Love?" He softly asked. "Yeah," I responded. "What do you want to do with the Madrigals, now that they seemed to have not changed?" He asked. I honestly had no idea. 'What was I going to do with them?' I asked myself. I must have been quiet for a while because I hadn't noticed that we were both sitting up with me on his lap, calling my name.

"Mira? You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, just thinking." I responded."Okay." That's when he decided to drop it and continue cuddling with me before we fell asleep and slept the day away. Wondering what tomorrow would bring.

/The Next Day/

This time, I woke up to an empty bed. I slowly get out of bed and head downstairs for breakfast before looking for Alejandro.

Once I arrived downstairs, I head over to the kitchen to see Adriana making breakfast and Alexander sitting at the table talking to the twins but my husband was nowhere to be seen. I walk over to Alex and ask if he's seen him.

"Morning guys, have you seen Alejandro?" I asked. Adrianna shook her head but Alex gave me a response. "Morning Mira, he's in town helping the townsfolk at the moment." "Oh okay then, I'll go too then," I said as I went to go change.

After changing into this⬇️.

I grab my bag before heading out to find Alejandro and see if he needs any help

I grab my bag before heading out to find Alejandro and see if he needs any help. After about 5 minutes of looking around town, I finally hear the sound of my husband's voice. Unfortunately, it didn't sound very happy.

As I got closer, I saw a huge crowd all crowding around something. Passing through everyone was pretty easy but what I saw made me mad.
____________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry for the late post. I got so busy with having to study for my SOLs that I couldn't even have the time to open the app. Anyways though, I might not be able to post again until after my SOL but hopefully, I can get my schedule back together soon.

Bye for now!!!