ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

❦

Tw - Blood,murder

August 17, 2034                          Manhattan, NY

"Bitch what the fuck you doing"

"What the fuck you think im doing." Zara roughly grabbed a hold on the tightrope handing over a 30 floor building.She holds it out for her friend, as she tries reaching it over her sister's shoulder. " Ok Ester you got one job, When im done, loop this rope over the pointy part of the building and pull me up, got it?" Her sister returned a shy nod not aware of the danger she had just added herself into. "Dior, lets fucking go" her voice sreamed for her friend who was hanging tightly agains the building trying so hard not to fall into her death.

"Shesh, Zara couldn't you pick some other less dangerous mission to take, i just had lunch and that shit aint going down very easily when i'm up here" Her friends sarcasm wasen't what pissed her off it was the thought of what was coming next, will be written on history books as the most dangerous murder ever."Zara seriously, are you sure you've thought this through, dont take things so quick"

"Dior, shut the fuck up!" Her turn would have scared anyone but her best friend who was easelly used to her being violent around her and other people. "Alright , but don't be looking for me when you go to jail for this shit." Dior wasn't gonna leave her alone, she just wanted to prove the point that if she did in fact end up in jail she'll be right.

"Believe me i won't" Again that would hurt anyone but Dior who has been raised to have a tough skin, if you want to get through life, and succeed.The smoking smell in the air filled the friends lungs as Dior a non smoker started to throw a fit of coughs. "God , Dior, I thought you love the smell of this shit. I mean Zyair smelled like this shit all the dang time"

"Aint mean i like it"

"Yeah well you liked it enough to get fucking pregnant " Dior gave her friend a knowing look telling her she was either going to start crying or throw her out the building window.None of those happened as there was no time to start war now.

"We're here, look at that dude, the one in the yellow suit" Dior's eyes glanced at the man in front of her, her eyes following up and down before her eyes fell on his face, symmetrical and seemed to only be Hollywood perfect. "We'll that's the motherfucker I'll be killing today ladies and gents." Dior's laugh got coughed out as she filled in another wave of smoke entering her lungs.

"God, what the fuck he got with ciggars, like quit it already" Zara's laugh fell out of her lips. "So what's it going to be partner, Please don't be messy i ain't got time for that kind of clean up"

"Nah it's going to be a smooth kill one that has to be done by a one woman show" She stared at Dior , her eyes contacting hers. Suddenly there was a loud scream up on the roof of the building."Fuck Ester" Zara used all her streght to grab a hold of her tight rope that was hooked to the top of the building using it to climb up, Dior following.

"Where the fuck you going, here grab the knife, kill the fucking man" She threw the knife at Dior who was weobegone and holding the knife tight againts her chest.

"OK" with those simple words Dior turned to stab the man 3 times against the chest pulling her curl behind her face as she finished.Looking up she was expecting to see a rope hanging ready for her to be pulled up by but only witnessing what seemed to be the murder of a 17 year old girl, how her sister screamed and how she was later thrown into a police car to who knows where.

With a quick last glance to her victim Dior quickly grabbed a hold on the knife given by Zara holding it tightly against her chest, and she ran where to, who knows. All she knew was that she had to walk away from blood for a few seconds. But only walking towards it at the end.

Authors note ☁️ - ♡ Introduction is here, took a while but has finally showed up somehow.Enjoy it.