𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 . The lies you tell

Chapter 4.

August 19, 2034.                                                                                Manhattan, NY

10:54am

Zyair's eyes were staring lovely at his baby. His heart swelled and his eyes shined as the sun set on them. Baby ivory's hands reached for her dad, as he cradled her against his arms, he set her on his lap gently giving her the bottle and feeding her with so much care in the world. Once she was done, he gently closed the bottle, and raised her to his chest while taping her back.

Ivory's curls were showing out of her head as they were barely forming into their natural shape.Her eyes were direct and not wanting to look at the sight of her father and how he continued to make silly faces to get a smile out of her. Ivory's little hand was brought up and she quickly opened and closed it signaling her dad to go down to her level, as he did she took a hold of his nose and laughed loudly.

Zyair's heart swelled with love and appreciation once hearing her little laugh and he kissed her little nose in return. His phone dinged and he was not expecting a distraction, once he looked down at his phone he realized Dior responded to his photos and video and a heart shown as her text back.

It was something he already could tell by the moment he stood into the house, Dior was not happy at that moment. He knew she was having a hard time without needing an answer for what happened, he thought pictures of his little adventure with Ivory would help ease her worries. They met a while ago when they were working for the same team , Dior, a fashion student and an almost close to a celebrity met artist and musician, actor Zyair. They both were leaked by the second introduced by their bosses and managers as a threat but then both fell in love with each other as it resulted in the pregnancy of Dior's child Ivory. They tried to make it work, they really did but it somehow did not work. Once his knee fell on the floor and the love words fell, it felt real but the response from her was something no one was expecting .

Zyair's heart was broken upon that day and was slowly trying to recover. He loved Dior. He loved her so much but the pain he felt in his chest was enough to make him realize how much hurt she caused even though he knows she did not mean it as anything bad.

Through the last year they tried nothing but to recover their friendship and keep their relationship golden for the kindness and love of their daughter. Zyair wanted to know what was happening in Dior's head and why she seemed tense all of the sudden, something she was never good at. She was so confident, seeing her like this made it seem as she was not herself.

The day continued with Zyair and Ivory's adventure at the park. Ice cream and the little silent strolled through the park with a little baby car. They made it to Zyair's home where he was now cooking dinner for himself as Ivory's bottle was heating up and almost ready to be provided to her. The delecanes of his fingers touched his plate as he sat it down in the long table that could be filled by 12 but was now a single person table he now has forever known.

Through dinner he tried to make himself not think of the sudden outburst Dior might have if her baby was not with her, they both know how much she loves Ivory and how much she was an important key to both their lives.

Pulling on his sleep shirt, he gently wrapped his baby with her blanket and silently set her on the crib in the room in front of him. Ivory's little head was draped over her father's shoulder as a while ago she had fallen asleep and was now on the verge of dreams.

The silence the house fell once Ivory was set on her crib was rewarded but also missed. Zyair with nothing but writing and art to do was now sitting in his bed a book in his hand and his glasses now over his eyes making him not have to squint at the words in front of him, before he could forget he quickly went through his contact list finding her name and quickly dialing her number and gently but with a quick move putting his phone on his ear able to hear her silent and quiet hello as she answered .