𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2. Home through pain

Chapter 2.

August 18,2034                                         Manhattan, NY

12:03am

 The smell of alcohol filled the streets of New York, the walking people at night looking as if they would do anything to be in a comfy bed at this time. Both Dior and Emery walked ,the sound of heels going through the cement as they walked to the party. Before they could get in the party the sound of the music already sounded out in the wind of old New York.

The music did nothing but suffuse the anxiety that was still laying on Dior's chest, she was still holding her bright sparkly silver bag against her other shining dress making sure they both kept in contact. Emery could tell the unsettled feeling her friend was giving, Dior was a master in matching up energy's but it seemed as if today she was having a hard time.

As Emery glanced at her Long life friend she held up her phone allowing Dior to see the picture of her new dog. "You know, I told this little baby that she can play with her toys, returned and there she was biting on my channels!" she gave an exaggerated sigh as she grumped and kept mumbling how much those shoes cost her.

In Dior's head she had only heard the words "my dog'' before she was out of it, in her own mind thinking, resolving. This party would do nothing but step up a game to her anxiety and being together with more people would make her feel as if someone can easily catch her and send her in.

Emery's head was also spinning, once she did not receive even a so what laugh from her friend she knew something was wrong. She tried to hold her composure while the both friends entered the room but she could stop herself while she pulled Dior's hand making her glance back at her with a question look.

Dior's eyes were tired, worn out and done for.

" Dior, look I have no idea what is going on but I'm one of your closest friends. I know when you are not acting like yourself. Just tell me what's wrong, how I can help. Dior don't leave me in the darkness when all i want is light through this." Dior's head fell as the silence continued and only irritated Emery even more.

Dior's head finally rose, meeting her eyes with her friends, her eyes telling stories telling all the lies she dreaded to happen. "Emery, I- I just want to go home. I will see you later, tomorrow? I don't know." Dior led herself out of the situation not wanting to be in this place anymore, felt more as a trap than a reason to believe and give out everything out, pore out her feelings.

The welcoming smell of alcohol filled the New York streets once more as she walked back home, her head down, shoulders feeling heavy and eyes seem to burn with pain of rubbing them too much. Her makeup being a resource in how many times she has touched her eyes, rubbed and all over her face.

The reason why she had gotten home was simple, because her head hurt. The lie Emery told the people to make sure her friend does not get herself in trouble.Dior's house door fell open as she walked in heels in hand, and hair already destroyed by the way she had clenched at it throughout the night. The still sad expression was lying through her face making her seem almost not real. The slow walk was almost impossible as she tried to make herself feel home in a place that did not feel like it anymore.

The heavy feeling she had when she finally got her dress off, trailing over her shoulders, falling down her legs until it was off her and in the ground below her. She took off her head bands and even the feeling of raising her hand made it seem like a job. The way she pulled her pj's on made it feel more comfortable to be home.

The feeling of the cotton was one thing to make her feel safe in her home. The sound of the pillow behind her head gave her the notice that she had landed her head against her own head. Her phone beside her as she had barely even tried to reach for it, just tried to avoid the sound of social media for a long time. Tried it once but it seemed as if everyone knew about the accident out in Manhattan Ny.

She did have the strength to somewhat scroll through her contact list, pressing on the call button of her mother as the ringing fell through her ears earning a '' hello'' as a response.

Dior quickly raised herself over her bed and realized her mom had indeed answered. "Mama" Throughout the other line the silence her daughter was giving her was enough to worry her into making her questions, and try to know what her daughter was feeling.

"Good night, Dior. What is going on, love. Everything good?" The silence and the gentle words did nothing but fill Dior's heart into a giant love burst place. Before Dior could even think about what she wanted to say back, she heard a silent whimper that quickly turned into a baby's cry through the other line of the phone.

"Hey baby- shhh. Im here, grandmas here my baby" Dior heart burst more as she realized who was crying on the other line. Her baby. Her 3 month year old baby was crying out for her mom, upon hearing her voice through the phone. Made her heart crush down once more.

"I'm sorry Dior i just gave her food i'll-" Her mom was quickly caught off when Dior stepped in.

"Mama, can you by any chance bring her to me tonight?.Just need my baby with me." Her mom's feeling made her realize the sadness her daughter was going through as she was already on the process of making baby Ivory ready to go to her mom's place she replied with only a "Of Course, baby"

The process of waiting for her daughter to get home to her, made Dior realize how lonely she felt and how in need of closeness she needed today but only have seen to be pushing away the people that cared about her the most. The doorbell sounded as Dior's legs rushed her towards the door.

The door opened revealing a small bundle in a cradle and her mom smiling at her daughter with a happy-sad smile finding her face. Realizing the way that her daughter ran to receive her daughter made her feel as if she should leave the questions for tomorrow and let Dior have her baby for today in peace.

The closeness Dior felt once the baby girl reached for her mom and held her tightly ,wrapping her hand over Dior's shirt. Ivory's little head glances up to see her mom allowing Dior's smile to only grow by the minute.

This was her home.