[a/n]

Hey everyone! Sorry that this is not an update!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've started writing a new story & I've just uploaded the first chapter & it's called: King & His Queen.

here is the description of the story:

Marissa Evans is the daughter of famous, powerful businessman Michael Evans, bratty and spoiled and in need of a reality check as well as preventing to damage the business' reputation, her father sends her off to live with her mother, who happens to be living in the rough estates in London.

There she met Harlem King, a notorious well-known gangster or 'Top Boy' of the streets in London. She never expected to fall in love with a gangster - let alone meet one. 

Harlem shows her his way of life and Marissa receives MORE than a reality check, will Marissa be lured into the dangerous underworld or will she able to escape in time?

What do you guys think of it? I hope you guys check it out and like it 😅

MPN is my main focus here on Wattpad, so I won't be putting this on hold or anything & currently I am in the process of writing Chapter 11 of My Possessive Neighbour so don't fret! ;) Once I get 30 votes I will be publishing the next chapter :)

I hope you guys check the story out & also hope you're having a lovely day/evening/night! 💞Ricki xxx