nine

My Possessive Neighbour | Chapter 9

Early update! Finished this chapter a while ago & decided to upload it :) I hope you guys like it x

***

recap.. 

'But I thought you hate me? Why are you always so angry with me?' I asked carefully

His mood changed at an instant, it wasn't his cold mood but a quieter one.

'I don't hate you' he said.

'But why are you always angry towards me?' I asked in frustration, if we are speaking now I might as well get some answers.

He looked a bit annoyed but he avoided the subject 'just go and sit on the sofa and I will get some food and we shall speak' he practically demanded.

So I did what I was told.

☯☯☯

The silence that is in the atmosphere right now cannot be explained, I was sat on the Kingsley's sofa whilst scrolling through Netflix on my phone and Harrison was in the kitchen scramming through the fridge, even though we were in different rooms, the awkwardness was streaming in both.

I peeked through the archway every now and then to see what Harrison was up to, sometimes he was opening a cupboard and looking for food, other times he was standing there with the cupboard open staring into space. 

I didn't say anything because I didn't want to push my luck, I just need to keep my questions aside and make sure my mouth doesn't run if I want to pursue a good friendship with him, or a relationship... 

My stomach made a really loud, gurgling noise and I stared at it to shut up as if it was a person, it was now Harrison's turn to look through the archway and into the living room, where I was sat. I gave him a sheepish smile but his face didn't return any reaction apart from that blank monotone  face he usually has when I'm around. 

I turned back to my phone and decided to watch Gossip Girl all over again, to say I was obsessed with the show is an understatement, I still am. 

I became engrossed into the first episode again, even though I watched it x amount of times that I didn't even realise Harrison placed a bowl of something on the coffee table and sat besides me, but not close to me. 

When Chuck Bass came onto the screen I fangirled and shrieked in a low volume so I don't wake anyone up. My love for his is unconditional, and so is his romance with Blair. 

Harrison whisper-yelled 'what the fuck' at me and I snapped out of the trance I was in. My cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

'Oh' I responded. 'I didn't realise you were here' I said timidly.

'Hmm' was his response. 

'What's this programme called?' he asked curiously, I didn't realise he was speaking to me gently unlike a while ago where his voice was aggressive even though he was speaking quietly.

'Gossip Girl', I replied summarily. 

'Whats it about?' he shot back, but not in a rude way. 

I explained it to him what it is about and he nodded in understanding and started to watch with it with me. 

just about got through the first episode and I gave up due to a certain someone next to me. He scoffed everytime I saw Chuck and also Nate. He even gagged, I shot him daggers and he shrugged in response.