eight

My Possessive Neighbour | Chapter 8

***

sosososo sorry guys for the late update! I just started Sixth Form (last 2 years of a student's education in england) and I didn't have any time to write/upload a chapter & when I got the chance to, I got writers block -_- buuut don't fear chapter 8 is here! 

Enough of me speaking, enjoooooy

***

recap:

I turn around to see a gaping ... ]

The awkward moment when you come face-to-face with the person you thought you would never see again, the same person that you thought was vanished into thin air and had fallen of the edge of the Earth.

Apparently not.

My breath got caught in my throat as I gazed into the grey eyes I never thought I'd see again. His initial shocked composure was replaced with a bright smile.

Yeah like nothing happened...

His short, curly, black hair seemed to have gone shorter since the last time I saw him. The sides were shaved and faded, as usual, just the way I like it. It seemed like he had a fresh haircut a few days ago, but enough about his hair, his jaw was sharper and his nose was crooked - in a sexy way. But knowing him, he must've gotten into a fight.

His milk chocolate skin glistened in the sunlight, the mix of black and white tone looked a bit darker, and damn those damn eyes were still captivating as they were about about 2 years ago.

And damn, those 2 years were good to him.

I blinked a couple of times and crossed my arms self-consciously.

Was I dreaming? Was he seriously still here?

'Alexis is that you? Wow you look so good.' He said as he bit his bottom lip that he curled inside his mouth.

I smiled sarcastically, I once really enjoyed his compliments but not anymore, I cringed internally with his actions.

'Sorry that I couldn't say the same for you Cam babes' I said with a really smug smile, but obviously that's a lie, he looks so damn but hey, what can I say, he brings the inner bitch in me.

He hissed in embarrassment and muttered 'damn' under his breath as he looked down to his feet.

I rolled my eyes and turned to see the shocked faces of Paige and Cherie, well mainly Paige as she was stunned since she doesn't know him, but Cherie on the other hand was wide-eyed, her face might as well be the heart eyes emoji with the way she is looking at him.

After standing there longer than I should've I decided to leave,

'It was nice catching up with you Cameron, but I gotta go' I said in a sickly-sweet voice and made a sharp 180 turn to the girls, 'accidently' hitting him with my MK bag as I barged past.

I could hear him sigh behind me and the footsteps of my friends as they practically sprinted to ran to meet my fast pace.

I just wanted to get away from him as far as possible. He's not a memory to reminicse on, but I might as well explain.

Cameron wasnt, an ex-boyfriend, he was a good friend back when I went to Spain last summer, it went from being good friends to having a fling. We met at an ice cream stand and damn I was glued to him, I didn't know what the eat - the ice cream or him, THATS how hot he was.