ten

⚓ o h  m y  g o s h ! !  thank you guys so much for 10,000+ reads! I never ever expected getting THIS much views! MPN was actually a spontaneous idea and I write all chapters on the spot & I love the support that I am getting from you guyssss, tysfm for reading this story and I hope you lot are with the for the rest of the story & I hope you guys enjoy it <3  ⚓

p.s. sorry for the late update! I was on holiday and I couldn't update sooner :( 

*** 

My Possessive Neighbour | Chapter 9

recap...

I took this opportunity to examine his face, the light reflected his jade-green eyes making it a more beautiful eye colour, I looked down to his perfect full lips which has a hoop around it making his lip-biting much more sexier and more intriguing. His jaw made me feel so tempted to trace, because it was that beautiful and so was his beautiful brown curly locks that made me want to run my hands through it. 

I realised that I called him beautiful one too many times. 

And I then also realised,

that I'm starting to fall for him...

***

It's 8:23 am right now, which means there's 1 hour and 37 minutes 'til my meeting with Cameron, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous in meeting Cameron because who knows what could happen?

Also, I decided to avoid Harrison after my realisation last night, I don't think he noticed or even cares, as much as it kind of hurts me, I'm pretty relieved that I don't need to force myself out of any conversation with him due to my nerves. 

Thankfully when I went to bed last night, Paige was out like a light so she wouldn't know that I spent majority of the night with Harrison downstairs watching Netflix. But I'm way more thankful that Cherie wasn't here as well knowing her, she would make a big song and dance about it. 

Sandra made Paige and I strawberry pancakes with Nutella and damn, did it look and smell so damn gooood. As soon as she put the plates in front of us, we scoffed it down. I took a second helping and Paige was at her third, I wasn't trying to eat too much because I wanted space in my stomach for later. 

'Sandra, I love your pancakes! I think I might as well have breakfast here everyday!' I praised. Sandra circled her hands and bowed in appreciation, 'you're more than welcome to' she said chuckling.

'Say, have either of you seen Harrison or is he still sleeping?' Sandra asked.

'Nah' Paige and I said in unison. 

'He must be sleeping then' Sandra said in confirmation. 

***

Paige and I headed back into her room and we plopped onto her bed. Man going up the stairs is hard work. 

I looked at my phone for the time and it read: 8:57 am. 

Shit

If I don't start getting ready now then I'll be late. Thankfully I have the keys to my house so I can get changed there. I then remembered that I forgot to tell Paige about my plans for today. 

'Paige...'

'Mhmm' she responded as she was on her phone. 

'I have got to be somewhere at 10, you remember my kind-of-ex that we saw at the mall, Cameron?' I asked timidly. 

'Mmmhmm...' she responded suspiciously. 

'Yeah he wants to speak to me and explain everything that happened and he wants to like, turn a new leaf between us I guess, so I'm meeting him' I explained.