three

"Marques!?" I squealed as I ran up to him and hugged him.

"oh my god, what are you doing here, aren't you in the army anymore?" I asked.

Marques Santos II is my eldest brother. He's 17 years old and will be 18 in a couple of weeks, he had a dream to join the army ever since he was little and he became 16 he joined the army.

"I dropped out, I miss you guys so much, I want to be with you guys" he replied

He's dropping out of the army for us, I dont wanna stop him from his dream

As if he read my thoughts, he spoke up "Don't think that you guys are holding me back. I wanted to do this kid." he explained.

"Aunt Cassandra, Uncle Dino and the kids have gone to Italy to visit uncle Dino's father, I've been told by Aunt Cassandra that they might move there permenantly. But will visit us often. Me, you, Charlize & Enrique will be living altogether." he told me, bless uncle Dino's father. Hope the lovely man gets better and I felt sad, I will miss Tia Cassandra, Tio Dino and the kids.

Wait, whose going to be the guardian of Enrique, Charlize and I?

Charlize is my twin sister. Who goes to a different school to me, she is the gothic version of me as I like to put it. She looks like a goth, you wouldn't be able to tell that we're both twins.

Enrique is my 2 year old brother, my mum was pregnant with him when she died the doctors managed to save the little bundle of joy that is my entire life. He is my main priority and always will be no matter what.

Marques was examining my makeup smudged face with concern.

"Kid, why are you crying?" he asked.

"Oh it's nothing" I replied.

"No tell me, if it was nothing you wouldn't be crying" he said stubbornly.

*          *          *

So we sat down on the kitchen island and I explained everything to him.

".... and when I got out the car he said he will come back for me." I finished off.

Marques was furious by the end of my explanation, he looked like he was gonna tear the entire kitchen apart.

"Alexis Sophia Santos I thought you knew better. You knew from the start he's a player! Yet you chose to be with him!? What you thought you can change him into a better person. Once a player, always a player, as I would say. Now look at you, you're heartbroken & now I wanna fucking beat the living shit out of him!" he scolded.

Why is he taking it out on me!? Why is he making it look like it's my fault what the fuck!?

I bursted out in tears, maybe it is my fault. I knew he was a player yet I still went for him. I couldn't help it.

"You're right, it is my fault. I'm so fucking stupid, I always think my love life will be alright and fine but it never will be!"

Marques' furious face fell when he saw me burst into tears.

He wrapped his arms around me in support while I sobbed into his t-shirt.

"Listen kid, don't you worry. Your love life will be alright, once the right guy comes in.. it's always tricky before you find the right one. Remember that okay?" he told me.

Ha. It's always tricky for me and always will be. I bet I will never find a guy ever hmph.

*          *          *
~the next day, at school/free period~

"Omg Marques is back!?" screeched Kitty. All of us moved away from kitty because of the pitch of her voice.

Kitty always had a lil crush on my brother, whenever she saw him she acted so weird it was hilarious. The words would never come out of her mouth and she becomes so clumsy, it was cute in a hilariously weird way.

"Listen you idiot. Marques is not important right now okay. We are talking about last night and what that dickhead done to her so chill or fangirl by yourself in the corner ok" Mckenzie said to Kitty.

Kitty mumbled some colourful, incoherent words back to Mckenzie and Mckenzie just glared back at her.

"I just don't know what to do. I can't be in the same room as him, I love him but it hurts that he don't love me" I said.

"Break-ups are never easy. It always hurts. You need to relax and remember there are plenty more fish in the sea. You just end up with the pirhanas and once you're done with the pirhanas you can go back to the good fishes" said Kitty.

All of us just turned our heads to Kitty. We were all baffled by what she said. It doesn't make sense. So confuzzling.

"What?" we all responded.

We all laughed and shook our heads afterwards.

Caine walked into the room with Ollie his bestfriend.

We both looked at eachother I scowled at him and he gave me evils.

Aha, so looks like his so called love for me died overnight eh?

The duo strolled down to the two seats next to me Caine took the seat next to me. I turned around and ignored his irritating gaze on me.

After a while, I caved in and snapped.

"What is your fucking problem!?" I yelled at him.

"Oh dear Alexis, whatever seems to be the problem?" he asked innocently. Wow looks like he wants a slap.

"You know what my fucking problem is. YOU. Why can't you fucking leave me alone you stupid twat, we are over I don't want anything to do with you. I hate you, go have sex with Lissa or something. You are not worth spending my time on" I replied.

"Baby, baby, baby" he smirked his million dollar smirk, which is now worth not even 1 cent while tutting.

"It's clear that you are not over me and I'm not worth spending your time on? But babe, you spent 2 months of your life on me? And you say I'm not worth it? And also don't say you hate me cause me and you both know. That's a lie and you love me"

I was curling my fist into a ball and then uncurling it, he is just winding me up.

I seriously I am furious. What is his problem, so I never gave him sex and now he is going bat-shit crazy with it!?

For goodness sake, hormonal teen boys these days!!

"You know what? I don't need to speak to you. You're dead to me now. Committed a mistake now suffer the consequences prick" I retorted.

Mine and Caine's spit has seem to draw the attention of people surrounding us.

"Dead? I'm dead to you? Cry me a river babe..

Am I Dead like your parents?" he said.

No no no. Don't do this Caine.

"I maybe dead to you, but honey I am alive. You can murder me from your life like how the men murdered you parents. But.. I will haunt you & you will regret not having sex with me the great Caine Houston"

No..

No I cannot do this.

He did not do this. I ran out of the canteen to get out of this. I found a secluded area and let my sobs turn into cries for help, for stress. Why does everything bad happen to me!?

Oh, how I wish I could turn back in time and rejected Caine so I didn't need to face this..

---------------------

Hey people so what do you think of this chapter?
What's up with Caine? He is such a dic*head isn't he ugh!

Yay a longer chapter as well!:O

Sorry for any mistakes/typos This was all written on my tablet!

Vote/Comment/Fan! ♥♥♥

~have a lovely day!~

-Loves x x x