Chapter 1 Introduction

Mew suppasit 31 year old guy

Mew suppasit 31 year old guy ... A famous ceo in Thailand ... Not only famous for his business he is famous for his papa and dada who are a top billionaire and a mafia lords of Asia... But he opposite from them ... He is soft hearted, loving personality , warm towards the others whom ever he have conversations with... Really he his different because he can't hurt anyone or even not a single word... But his papa and dada or same like him if you touch a single starn of his boys hair your are death for sure....

Goob Kanawut 23 year old  a first born twin of the Kanawut family they are rich but not that rich compare to Suppasit family

Goob Kanawut 23 year old  a first born twin of the Kanawut family they are rich but not that rich compare to Suppasit family... His looks will say he is a deathly person ... He is nothing but selfish and attitude towards the others ... He don't care whom you are and where you from ... His selfish behaviour doesn't have a line for anything he wants what ever he point out and being a favourite kid of the family he being a spoil brat .... He hates his elder twin next to him with is guts...

 He hates his elder twin next to him with is guts

Gulf Kanawut 23 year old boy ... If you say boy it's describe him less he is a angle with an wings ... He is kind ,cute and baby from inside and outside... He don't hurt anyone or even rise his voice too ... Because he knows the felling about getting hurt for it and he was treated like slave in his own family for his special abilitie which is he can get pregnant like a women and he have a periods too every month... This make his family to throw haters in him and especially his older twin...

How this three going to have life to be start ... Two have same personality and another one his opposite ...

Gulf was the one who first fall for mew after seeing him out somewhere and he Made a mind to be with him even though he don't know about him and it was a one side love for sure ....

But goob make a move after learning the truth that gulf have crush on mew so he wants mew for him and he think to spoil gulf happiness ... So he snatch mew from him and make a proposal to get married...

But what happen on the day of wedding ?... Why he run away from mew and make gulf to marry a person whom his present where  hiding him and now they want to marry him  marry him for thier dignity ...

Will mew and gulf will understand each other and fall in love or still mew will think about goob and lost gulf pure heart?...

What happen one day goob so himself Infort mew and ask him to accept him again ?... What will mew do?...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

And i am thankful for the 100 followers .... I am thankful for your support and encouragement sweethearts ❤️😘....

And thank shemi33 my lovely sis for this story line and really come up with the stroy hope you like it a change on it and thank you sis love you ❣️❤️....