chapter 16

Author pov...

Mew:"I AM NOT GOING TO HATE YOU LITTLE CAT ..." Gulf from win and hug him tightly once his eye fall on mew ...

Gulf:"I don't mean to cheat you tall guy... I just love you so much that's it nothing else and i love everyone here ...." All smile at gulf cute words while mew move towards him ...

Mew:"Papa can i have some time with my little cat..." Type nod his head and walkout while win remove gulf hand from his shirt and walkout Before locking it...

Gulf:"I am sorry Mr tall guy i won't do like this again for sure don't beat me and lock me ..." Gulf sniff while a smile at mew face fade away ...

Mew:"Did they lock you and beat Everyday little cat...." Gulf nod his head while clenching his bedsheet ... " Look i am not going to beat you or lock you in room ... Why should I do something to my little cat like that baby tell me ..."  Gulf peek his head from blanket ...

Gulf:"Really your not angery with gup ..." Mew shake his head and pull gulf towards him laying down ... Gulf glance at mew with a shy smile and hug him tightly while closing his eyes ...

Mew:"Sleep little cat ... I am here with you nothing going to happen to you..." Mew heard a little snore from gulf which make him Suprise..." How can you fall sleep so fast ..." He pat his back while gulf move little by little while getting at top of mew ...

Gulf:"Hehehe... Sunny .... Fluffy ball..." Mew chuckled while hugging him ...

No one distrub them till night ... Tine give dinner to mew room while gulf don't want to walk down due to his cramps... He don't allow natty near him too ... He just stay at his room all day ...

Mew:"Good morning little cat ...you have slept for long ... Let's get down come on brush your teeth and change your napkins and let's have breakfast with all..." Gulf made grabby hand's to mew who smile and carry him inside the bathroom while placing him down...

Gulf:"Ten minutes tall guy i wil be back.... Shh..shh.. gup is shy ..." Mew kiss his cheeks Before walking out ... " Gup gup is shy ..."

Mew held gulf hand Before walking down the stairs while he look win smiling at him ... He almost run and hug him tightly... He kissed his cheeks and wait for win to kiss him ...

Win:"Don't your tall guy be jealous and possives if i kiss you p'gulf ..." Gulf shake his head ... Win kiss his cheeks while mew pull gulf towards him ...

Mew:"I am jealous win ..." Mew wink at gulf who nod his head slowly ...

Type:"Come on baby gup have your breakfast first and later have this juice too win made this for you ..." Gulf look at win with teary eyes while mew make him sit on chair and feed him ...

Mew:"Here drink his little cat ... You need energy to play with natty right here finish it off soon ..." Gulf with shy smile took it from mew ...

Goob:"GULF KANAWUT YOU BITCH I WILL KILL YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE ..."Gulf drop the glass while everyone look at goob faming in anger...

Tharn:"MIND YOUR WORDS BOY ..." He above to hit gulf while mew held his hand ...

Mew:"STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND DID YOU GET IT ..."  Goob glare at mew and gulf who hiding behind him ...

Goob:"HUSBAND... WHO IS YOUR HUSBAND MEW ... I AM STANDING HERE AND THIS BITCH HAVE PLANNED TO KIDNAP ME AND REPLACE ME WITH HIM... CAN'T YOU SEE I AM GOOB ..."