chapter 17

Author pov...

After gulf kicked out his parents and goob... He was always fell uneasy about is words and he know what goob is capable of and he will do what he want too ... His words are strong and the way he looked at natty make him more stressed...

Type:"Gulf baby can you please leave natty for second...i will change her dress and give her back to you ... What happen to you baby why are you behaving like this tell papa ..." Gulf don't let natty go anywhere other than type and tharn ...

Gulf:"what if goob do something to her papa ... You heard right he just cursed me and also threaten me by taking everything from me and who can i be brave and the way he look at natty i don't fell good ..." Natty he keep patting his back while gulf her tightly ...

Natty:"Gup natty is strng... Gup strng too ..." Type smile and nod his head while gulf start to sob ...

Mew:"What is going on here little cat ... I thought the way you speak to goob ... You will do anything for us but your just crying for small thing huh ... Look you have everyone here with you then why are you stressing so much ..."

Gulf:'You guys don't understand me mr tall guy ... You don't know about him he is more danger than my parents we can never trust him ..." Type and mew look each other while type pull natty from gulf while mew hug gulf tightly while type walk away ...  "PAPA GIVE ME NATTY DON'T SENT HER TO SCHOOL PLEASE..." Mew rock him back and forth later he heard a snore from gulf ..

Mew:"Your that much tried and still behaving like a spoiled baby cat huh ... Nothing going to happen you or anyone here ... If he make something then we will regret the day he have born little cat ... " Mew cover him with blanket Before walking out ...

Other side at Kanawut mansion goob have being walking back and forth while he look at his dad walking limping because of the gun shot ... While his mom make him seat on couch ....

Mr Kanawut:"What are you think right know baby ... "

Mrs Kanawut:"Look goob enough of Everything and stop this play right know look we almost lost your dad ... What if he shot him somewhere... They are more danger than we think son ..."

Mr Kanawut:"Yes goob leave that brat and start new life and i can understand your situation but what we can do ..." Goob glare at them which make them shut thier mouth...

Goob:"YOU TWO FIT FOR NOTHING... CAN'T YOU EVEN SEE DIFFERENCE FOR HIM AND ME ... ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT GOD ..." He throw the vase just above his dad's head which lucky didn't hit ....

Mr Kanawut:"Goob are you planning to kill me ... How can we do something like that brat you both are same can't you see yourself that's why you both are twins ...if you forget it ...."

Goob:"Twins huh ... What if i kill him ..." Both look at goob who walk out ...

Mrs Kanawut:"Killing gulf ... No he can't do it ..."

Mr Kanawut:"What a mother insists or you worried about that unwanted son of us ..." Mrs Kanawut glare at his husband...

Mrs Kanawut:"DON'T YOU HEAR WHAT HE TALKED TO US ... HE WAS JUST NEED A LOVE AND AFFECTION AND  EVEN I PUSHED HIM AWAY BECAUSE OF YOUR DIRTY MIND ... YOU JUST CORRUPTED MY MIND TOO AND YOU ALWAYS HATE HIM AND ALSO MAKE US BOTH HIM BECAUSE OF HIS SPECIAL ABILITY AND I AM HIS MOTHER TOO WHAT EVER IT COMES ..."

Mr Kanawut:"You know what your talking huh ... You think i will give fuck about it nah ... I will kill him for sure and make my goob son in law of thier family at any cost wait and see ..." Mrs Kanawut move close to his husband and held the leg which got shot tightly while Mr Kanawut scream ....

Mrs Kanawut:"Scream as much us you want honey because no one is here to save you not even you son goob ... What you think i will keep watching all your dirty tricks that both you and your son is playing around ... And don't you hear that he have a girlfriend and she is pregnant too ...

Mr type should have shot on your head because this one thinks alot of things right ... Remember you both should stay with me and if you plan anything against my babies i will Poision your food and act like i don't have anything to do with it.... A mother can change into anything for her kids and enough of your play ..." She left his leg with a smile while Mr Kanawut blow air with a teary eyes ...

Mr Kanawut:"I won't but goob i will do something Silly right ... Who going to stop him ..."  He look at mrs Kanawut mocking after all this threatens ...

Mrs Kanawut:"If he do something then forget that your precious life and this body too ... I will burie you alive behind our backyard and act like nothing happens ... You should remember this did you get it ... And i will come up with a plan know stop your whining and screaming..." She walk away while Mr Kanawut start to sob ...

Later at evening Everyone present in the living room while gulf keep looking everyone smiling and enjoy thier day while goob words start to run on his mind ...

Win:"Will you stop thinking about that asshole for second p'gulf ... He can't do anything when we all here and your thinking less of your in law's..." Tharn and type show thier proud face to gulf who keep looking at them blankly...

Gurads:"Sir mrs.kanawut is here to see ..." Everyone look at each other while gulf run to door and look mrs Kanawut looking down...

Gulf:'Mommy ..." Mrs Kanawut look gulf infort of him smiling at him which make her fell shame of her behaviour...

Type:"After all thier words and touture he still behaving same towards them win ... He just pure like a baby ... That's why i want him us my son in law at any cost ..."

Gulf:"Mommy come in why are you standing their are you hurt that i walked to you harshly i am sorry mommy ... But you should no what i am felling to right mommy ..." Mrs Kanawut move towards gulf and hug him tightly while cry out which make everyone Suprise...

Mrs Kanawut:"I am sorry baby gulf ... I am really sorry i don't mean to behave like this I was not in my mind ... Like you said everything just closed my eyes from looking what is happening to you baby ... I am sorry please trust me baby ... " Gulf smile and hug her tightly this the first time he fell is mother's love ...

Gulf:"Come in mommy ... I will take you inside come ... " He drag her inside while mile and bible hide their gun behind their backs ...

Mrs Kanawut:"I think the gun don't have any work son's ... I am here to talk you all and also about goob ..."

         ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler ...

Mrs Kanawut:"Look every maid have went out because of you both and please don't make me shout and let keep this maid ... If you don't want get out ..."

Goob:"Enough mom we won't but ask that maid to behave properly when i am home ..." He look hand serving him ...

Mrs Kanawut:"PAIGE GET ME THE GLASS DEAR ..." Mrs Kanawut look at goob with smrik and act like she don't know anything...

Goob:"PAIGE ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

  Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....