chapter 4

Mew pov...

I am really thankful for that guy ... What if someone caught nat and kidnap her and do something to her ... My god i don't even want to think about it ... Really thanks is not enough for him ...

He really look small and cute ... I have noticed how he change into red all of sudden ... Is he shy because i hold his hands ... Hahaha cute apart from nat i never find someone is cute and adorable but he is something ...

Mew:"Papa do you know the guy name did he mention to you ..." Papa hit his head ...

Type:"I forgot it mew ... Before asking him he almost run... How do you think i can ask his name...." I nod my head and walk towards the living ...

Mew:"i will bath nat papa ... Don't worry let her sleep with me today.... I still can't digest that i almost lost her ... See you at dinner papa ..."

Type:"Fine mew ... Dry her properly ok ..." I nod my head walk towards my room ...

Mew:"Let's get bath nat... You will look good and fresh ... Wait here i will fill the tub for you ..." I fill the tub with bubbles and toys she loves toys so much ... If you want to make her bath they you need a toys ..."Let's go nat it's ready ..." I remover her dress while she giggles ... And put her in tub before scrub her head ...

Nat:"Gup..gup..gup..." I look at her while she was blabbering....

Mew:"Who is gup here baby..." She smile and shake her head and start to help with her toys ... May the guy who save her today ... Let's see ..

I dry her and wear her night dress Before  laying her down in my bed before setting a pillow all side ... I fresh and move towards the bed where she slept ... I lay down next to her and look at celling while a cute guy face flash in my mind ...

Mew:"What's is your name cutie ... So urgent to run away away it's seems ... Can't you tell your name ... Before running from me ... Where should I find you..." I drift to sleep thinking about the cutie ....

Author pov....

Win:"Someone have been blushing for a long time it's seems ... " Gulf look every where but not a win's eye ... Mild and saint tease gulf by holding each other hands in dramatic way ...

Gulf:"Hmm...hmm...Winny ...i...i..like that guy ... He is tall, handsome and cute like me..." Gulf cover his face with his hands while they laugh at gulf cuteness ...

Saint:"So is name his Mew suppasit ... Ceo of TT and new company MN ... He is 31 year old ... He have Papa and dada they are gay couples and the baby girl you saved his sister ... I don't know that their adoption or surrogacy ..." Gulf eye wide open because he heard gay couples word ...

Gulf:"H..h..he is 31 year old...he is older than me and they parents are gay ... I sure dad and mom not going to allow me to marry me to him ..." Gulf sigh sadly because he is afaird of them ... And his brother goob .... No way ...

Win:"Saint how did you know this much detail..." Saint roll his eye and show the e-mail where they applied for job...

Saint:"And today when we are in beach i got this and when i checked you and mild it's accepted and tomorrow we have a interview ..." Gulf clap his hand in exitcment....

Gulf:"Congratulations babies ... All the best ..." He kiss thier cheeks ...

Mild:"Thank you gulf ... Once we get job we all will move to a individual house there won't be any one to treat you bad ok .... We will take care of you ..."