chapter 7

Author pov...

All four stop infort of huge apartment which belongs to mew ... Gulf look a apartment with his huge eyes before running towards the elevator leaving all his things ... He is was happy like free bird that have been realised from a steel Cage...

Saint:"Gulf wait i will join you let's get in first before them ok let's go ... Bye bye guys take the luggage by yourself..." Saint and gulf get in the elevator leaving both win and mild who shake thier head in disbelief...

All four enter the apartment which make them suprise by is elegant and atmosphere... Gulf took his luggage and open it before taking his sunflower plushie hugging it close to his chest ...

Gulf:"Look ...look sunny we are going to live here with All my small brother's... And we are free to do anything no dad,no mom and no goob is here to beat us ... And i am really happy to have them all to support me and treat me equally like them ... " Win move forward and hug gulf who was crying happily...

Win:"Come p'gulf you should stop crying because like you have said their is no one going to treat you bad ... You have equal rights and no one can take it from you ... From know on your going to fight for your rights ... REMEMBER THIS FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS ..." Gulf nod his head while hugging win tightly while saint and mild hug them ... 

They all four clean the apartment and make everything neat and tidy...while they took two bedroom for them one for mild and saint ...other one for gulf and win ...

Gulf:"Thank you for your dinner mild ... Your really a good cook don't worry tomorrow morning i will make you guys breakfast before you going to office ..." Win nod his head while mild and saint look at win who look at them ...

Later win tuck gulf in the bed while he place the sunny on his left side and pat his head with a humming... Win smile happily while rubbing his hair ... While both mild and saint peek inside...

Win:"Come in guys ... He won't wake up because he is in deep and peaceful sleep after many years ...  You know this is the first time he is sleeping with out any beatings or insult from them ... This what i want guys a prefect life from p'gulf know i am happy that i can give him good and peaceful life which he was waiting for along ... " He kiss his cheeks while gulf trun and hug win tightly while rubbing his face on his tummy...

Gulf:"Gup and sunny loves winny hehehe ..." All three look at gulf who giggling at his sleep ...

Win:"Winny loves gup so much ... This is just a beginning p'gulf i will give you What ever your waiting for even mr mew ... It's you place to stand beside him not that asshole goob ... Just wait for sometimes i will make him us your husband and make your life more peaceful..."

Saint:"But we have to do something fast win ... Look today he took mr mew to purchase thier wedding suits and tomorrow what i can't stand him marrying mr mew ... We should be careful with him all the time and what about the girl Paige ..."

Mild:"One of my friend have shifted to her apartment lately that means she moved away from thier in this short time Know what to do know win ..." Win nod his head while thinking...

Win:"Let's see guys go have some rest see you at morning good night ..."

  At morning all three rush out in hurry and find gulf was waiting for them in the dinning table with a breakfast... They smile and took their seat Before having breakfast ...

Mild:"Wow gulf your breakfast is tasty and i love it keep it up gulf ..."

Gulf:"Really gup did good job today right ... Gup is proud ..." Win smile and kiss his cheeks Before walking out ...

Win:"See you at evening p'gulf be careful and lock the door till we come bye bye ..." 

At working place win follows Bright every where he was going and making notes and informing his schedule ... Bright keep smiling while walking that win his following him without any argument...

Win:"I can see your smiling ear to ear from your back ... Stop that creepy smile boss ..." Win walk away while bright rub his neck shyly ...

Later all three fresh up while they heard some of the employee talking about goob and is behaviour towards them ...how he insulted everyone in the office ...

Mild:"How we going to stop this marriage guys only we left a week for goob marriage and I can't see him ruling around us after marrying mr mew ... " Saint and win nod thier head while talking inside the bathroom...

Win:"That place belongs to p'gulf... Not that brat goob ... He was the one who saved natty and that asshole took all credit if i get a wish form god to kill him i will do it for sure ..."

Saint:"Clam down win ... Frist let's see how to  stop this marriage and make p'gulf to marry mr Mew ... Because he deserves more than what we think so think guys ..."

...:"IF YOU GUYS WANT MY HELP TO STOP THIS MARRIAGE..." They three gulp down before looking at the person...

Mild:"MR TONG ... DID YOU HEAR EVERYTHING?..." Tong nod his head before moving towards them ...

Tong:"I will help guys but first we have to meet the really guy that save natty that day ... Today after work we visit you guys  explain us in detail and let's see what to do in futher after that win ..."

Saint:"what if someone find out about this mr tong ... " Tong laugh and walkout while all three look eachother....

Win:"Let's trust them guys ... Because we should need someone support at this mission and we can't do anything individually right ... Let's wait and see guys ..."

Saint:"But still we should find that girl Paige ... She is pregnant win where she could have went all the sudden with out any trace..." Win took Deep breath while walking out ...

_______________________________________

Spoiler ....

Bright:"Hello mr win Kanawut open the door ..." Gulf open the door with little angery at his face ...

Gulf:"What do you want huh? ...why are you keep knocking at the door ... And how dare you call my little brother by his name huh ..." All three where shock to see gulf ...

Tong:"Goob Kanawut..." Gulf glare at tong and above to shut the door while win drag him back ...

Gulf:"YOU IT'S GULF ... NOT GOOB MIND IT. .." He stomp his feet and run inside ....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....