chapter 18

Author pov...

Gulf took mrs Kanawut inside the living and make her seat on the couch ...while three eyes where stick on her and she know how awkward the situation is right know and type was keep looking at her while he ask the maid's to get tea and snacks for everyone...

Type:"Your name is Zara Kanawut right ... Win have told us that you have name too and that hides behind your surname..."She laugh out while shaking her head...

Zara:"It was my aunt's name and she die before i born and my dad kept the name in memories of her and i should be like her kind and lovely and understanding women but everything was run out of my mind when i got married to my husband and it's was a love marriage and he was one of the employee in our company after all fights and argument i married to him ...

That love make me blind for all this year's and i was always take his words seriously and that's a really problem that i faced when i married him ... I went against my dad but being a only daughter he have to accept him too ... And he used it really well and i just walked on every step he have shown ... Without any doubt i walked behind and i touture my baby a lot and he thought only women's should give brith to kids ...

That ..that..that time only that's was running in my mind because of the love i had for him mr type... And i failed to treasure my babies importantly my gulf... A mother should teach a kid what is good and bad but he thought me what is being a unwanted kid in a same family ... After all years that make me thing i never raised or touched him or hug him ,kiss him ... I been selfish all this year's ... " Gulf wipes her tears and hug her tightly while win nod his head ..

Type:"I am glad that you finally opened your eyes and look what's happening around you Zara ... And i am sorry for that slap that day ..." Zara held type's hand with a smile ...

Zara:"It's ok mr type i deserve it anyways and i hope you guys forgive me importantly you baby gulf ... Will you forgive mama ..." Gulf smile widely while he throw himself in her arms ...

Gulf:"This a mama that gulf wanted and you have no ideas how much happy this is the first time your talking to me for long time ... Gulf will forgive you already mama ... I love you so much and please be like this all the time don't listen to dad and goob ..." Zara shake her head and look win ...

Win:"I forgive you too mama ... But please don't break our trust once again and how did you get here when dad always stick with you ..." Zara smirk thinking how she threaten her husband...

Zara:"I just threaten him ... That's it Smiple for me to do it win baby ... And also his wound never going to heal soon of he keep on talking or planning something against my babies ..." Type know what she means by the smirk...

Type:"Really what you did too him Zara ..." Tharn gulp down looking at type who  is more eager to know what to happen to mr Kanawut and he pray that the table should never trun around him at any cost ... Zara told him everything while type laugh out in  Evil way ...

Zara:"He keep talking too much even after i told him not to plot against gulf ... But he was been greedy too much and i want him too accept my gulf baby too and also treat him how he treat goob and win ... So that i don't care if hurting him make his mouth shut i am ready for everything type ..." Type hifi to Zara while they keep giggling...

Type:"By the way bible go Take her here and i think it's time to make our move after all be careful..." Both bible and mile walk out while everyone looking at the main door ...

Win:"What is it papa ... Is something serious..." Type nod his head while win,saint and mild stoop up from couch and look at the girl walking in with nervous face ...