Opening scene

Elizabeth Jones always knew she was crazy, ever since her father left her when she was 11. Voices would egg her on telling her things that no normal person should.

Billy Loomis was always someone Elizabeth could go to when she didn't know what to do. She trusts him and he trusts her, they have been best friends since kindergarten, then the group grew, Stu joined the year after first grade. He always knew how to make her laugh, they had a brother, sister relationship. From then Sydney and Tatum were added both acting as sisters, one sassy and bold while the other smart and kind. Sidney and Elizabeth were cousins. During the seventh grade the final member was added, Randy Meeks, the horror movie geek. Elizabeth and Randy always watched horror movies together. As soon as a new horror movie is released they go and watch it together.

While Elizabeth's mother was away for work she decided to stay with the Prescotts, Elizabeth was sitting on her bed when she heard screaming coming from Sydney's room. She went to check it out but when she got to Sidney's room Neil was already there so she walked back to her room. A few moments later the front door slammed shut.

Elizabeth decided to go through her wardrobe trying to find her favourite pair of shoes. When she couldnt find them she remembered she lent the pair to Sid the other day so she made her way down the hall to ask where she put them.

"Sid, do you still have my shoes I lent you the other day?" Elizabeth asked, knocking on the door. "Uhh hold on a second" was Sydney's reply.

Lizzie heard some whispering as she waited calmly at the door. She knew it was Billy who else it would be. The door swung open revealing Sidney with Lizzies black boots. "Thanks sid" "no problem Lizzie" before she walked back to her room Elizabeth yelled "Make sure you use protection" She heard laughing before she closed her door getting ready for bed.

A/N:

Go follow my Tik Tok Potter_loomiswattpad for story edits and updates on other stories, hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)