Murders

The next day Sidney and Elizabeth walked onto the school grounds confused as to why there were so many reporters and police officers. Just as Elizabeth was going to ask Sidney something she realised that Sidney was no longer next to her but was looking at someone.

Elizabeth followed her gaze and saw she was staring at Gale Weathers. Elizabeth walked back over to Sid telling her to ignore them. As they were about to walk away. Tatum scared the two by popping out of nowhere.

"Tatum what is going on?" Sidney asked. Tatum looked at the two as if they were crazy. "You guys don't know?" They both shook their heads.

"Casey Becker and Steve orth were killed last night" Elizabeth was shocked she dated Steve before he dumped her for casey. "What no way" Sidney said looking at Tatum as she nodded. "Oh we're not just talking killed, but splatter movie-killed ripped open from end to end". "Casey Becker? She sits next to me in English". "Well not anymore, her parents found her hanging from a tree"

"I used to date Steve," Elizabeth said in a small voice, turning to look at Tatum.

"Oh yeah, he left you for casey- oh sorry" Tatum said before realising her mistake. Elizabeth just waved it off.

"Do they know who did it?" Elizabeth asked, trying to change the subject.

"F*cking clueless they're interrogating the entire school. Teachers, students, staff, janitors..." Tatum trailed off. "They think it's school related?" Sidney finally chimed in directing her question to Tatum .

"They don't know. Dewey said this is the worst crime they've ever seen. Even worse than..." Tatum stopped herself "Well it's bad. They're bringing in the feds. This is big."

Elizabeth looks back at Sidney before walking up the steps into the school right behind Tatum. 

A/N: 

This is a really short chapter but i hope

you like it. I hope everyone in queensland is safe 

I hope the floods start getting better, my prayers 

go out to the people of Ukraine. Thanks for reading 

:)