Join us

"What?, not happy to see us" Stu smiled looking up at Elizabeth. "I don't understand," she said looking back at Billy. "Lizzie, lizzie you can drop the innocent act" Elizabeth stared at billy confused "Don't look so confused doll, you know what I mean" "Yeah remember what you said when we attacked sid" Stu piped up doing a little giggle at the end. "But why me?"

"Murder is so hard these days we need a third" Billy said looking at Lizzie.

"I-I" Elizabeth was torn by her cousin or thoughts, Billy seemed to notice this. "Stu leave us". "Sure thing man" stu got up and left the bathroom. The only sound that could be heard was the dripping water from a broken tap and the air coming out of the vent "You know you want to, I know all about the voices Lizzie you told me". She did, she told him all about what she thought before him and sid got together. But stopped hanging out just the two of them because of Sid.

"Just think you'll be out of Sid's shadow, you'll be in the spotlight" Elizabeth looked up from the floor now looking at billy. "Billy I-I" "Maybe this will change your mind. Before Elizabeth could even register what Billy said his lips were on hers. They stayed there for a few seconds before they both pulled apart.

"I've wanted to do that for a while now" Billy mumbled looking at Elizabeth. "What about Sidney?" "I'll tell you the plan later, but just think we can be together no sid, just you and me"

She could finally be out of Sidney's shadow, finally able to be in the spotlight.

"I'll join you"

A/N:

I feel like my chapters have been getting 

shorter and shorter? Go check out my Tik Tok: 

Potter_loomiswattpad. Hope you like this chapter 

:)