𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
-𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 -

"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱, 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥."

Authors note: For the sake of this chapter imagine yourself a 14/15 year old as your age will be mentioned later on in the chapter.

𝐏𝐎𝐕: ???

The director has previously warned me about some "minor" sudden changes being made to the script which she had specifically told me not to worry about.

Now that I think about it I was an idiot to actually believe her and not bother to reread the script first as what I didn't know was that these "minor" changes would have me in a position where I would share a heated kiss with my sworn enemy and have millions of people across the world watching me do so.

My advice to you? Never trust your director because you might just end up kissing someone you aren't supposed to and l𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, well at least this is what happened to me

(✿^▽^)

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄
𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

The studio was especially busy today, with people all over the place, many of them often bumping into me. No one in the cast seemed to be able to focus either - drifting into space every now and then.

I had just now been informed by one of the directors that a sudden change was made in the script, making me wonder if it was the reason behind all the stress and worry.

And so I didn't question any of it but only nodded my head in response to whatever they were saying. With that I returned to my seat where the rest of the cast were, only to be met with a pair of alluring brown eyes that were ever so hard not to get lost in.

The second that our eyes met, I knew without doubt that they had belonged to 𝐇𝐈𝐌.

I hated him, I hated him so much that it just hurt to look at him without getting that strange feeling in my stomach that I so despised.

After all I couldn't, not after knowing the history our parents shared together. It would be a nightmare - a disaster even if anything.

The rivalry between our parents, more specifically our fathers, had started many long years ago before the two of us were born, so even if we tried it wouldn't make the slightest difference because as my father says, "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞."

But even after all the stories and rumors that i've heard - all from different members of my family and neighbors from across the street, I still couldn't deny the fact that the whole Walton family was exceptionally beautiful and breathtaking, especially 𝐇𝐈𝐌.

When I was younger I used to think that it was rather weird how it seemed like almost the entire city knew about our parents' constant rivalry and competition, especially considering i didn't know half these people myself.

Although whether it was some private event or something like a big dealer ship that that they were both "coincidentally" invited to, it would always end with a big argument or fight each time - it was just something to get used to I guess.