𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄
- 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 -

"𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳? 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴? 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴?"

𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚!!

𝐏𝐎𝐕: Y/n

𝐌𝐄, 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 were all laughing whilst answering questions from the live until we the sound of the door opening. We all turned around at about the same time, but yet my eyes were the only ones that met 𝐉𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐧'𝐬.

The chat started to blow up almost immediately after seeing him enter the room, beginning to spam Javon's name multiple times in hopes of him noticing them as even more people began to join the live wanting to see one of their favourite Euphoria actors.

Javon made his way over to where we were all sat, nearing towards the direction of where the camera was as he lightly pushed Jaden out of the way - who was sat next to me, taking his place instead.

"Rude."
Exclaimed Jaden in a mocking tone - pretending to be offended by brother's actions.

"Deal with it."
Replied Javon, not bothering to look in his twins direction before beginning to read questions asked from the live, with the others soon joining him in doing so.

-

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

-

"𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?"

Jaden read out loud - squinting his eyes whilst trying to read more of the questions asked on the live.

"Yes it's literally me me guys, i thought we went through this"
I practically shouted, my voice filled with disappointment as we both shook our heads disapprovingly. I quickly put my hand in Jayla's and raised them both up, causing her to let out a small laugh.

"Wait, really?"
Asked Javon in fake surprise, in regards to my "statement."

"Of course not you dumbass."
Jayla answered for me in a 'duh' tone.

"Good, I thought you were gonna steal my girlfriend for a second."

"Wait, what?"

Shoot
Javon and I haven't told anyone about our secret relationship as we knew of the consequences we would both face if we did. The amount of hate that I would receive is unimaginable, it's already bad enough with the threats I get in my instagram DMS every day for being "too close to him."

But I guess we would have to tell them eventually. It's just that I didn't expect it to happen so soon, especially on an instagram live by accident. But it is what it is right?

By the time that I opened my mouth to speak, the chat was already blowing up asking even more questions - barely giving me enough time to read at least one of them because of how many there was.

Luckily, I didn't say anything as Javon being the good boyfriend that he is, gave me a small nod as a way of signalling to me that he would do so himself whilst putting his hand on my thigh🦋

𝐏𝐎𝐕: Javon

By now everyone was side eyeing the 2 of us, making it seem as if we were guilty of some crime - which in a way we were, but that's not the point.

"𝐒𝐨 𝐮𝐡𝐦,"
I cleared my throat hesitantly, trying my best to avoid eye contact; especially with Her.

"𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠."
I said bluntly, getting straight to the point. This caused everyone to turn Y/n's way, now all focusing their attention onto her. Her cheeks flushed a light shade of pink in embarrassment due to the tension in the room and how the others were now all staring at her tentatively, with their jaws wide open in suprise.

Trying to ease the tension in the room, I gently kissed Y/n on the cheek, making her turn even more red - something I didn't think was humanly possible, but once again I was proved wrong.

Jayla scrunched her nose in disgust, letting out a fake gag

"𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"
Jaden stated out of the obvious, as if we didn't know that already.

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭."
Y/n spoke up with her voice full of sarcasm, something that she had a lot of lately; but nevertheless bought a smile to my face.

"𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤."
I finished off for her - I'm such a good boyfriend you don't need to tell me cause believe me, I know.

"𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 the live 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧?"

"𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞."

And so we did and had a lot of fun doing it. But there was still one thing that I had to tell my parents, and it was not going to be easy considering that I told millions of people across the world first before them; If depends on how they take it and speaking from experience, not lightly.

Let's just hope that they won't find out before then, otherwise I'm screwed...

Another #Cliffhanger

I think that this is my favourite chapter so far, Its short but it works either way.

New update schedule is 2-3 times a week and at times may be more!

Thank you for 5000+ reads!!!