BEST FRIENDS EX🤐

x

Javon was one of a kind. He easily tops all of the other guys in my grade. Unlike him, they were all so immature - maybe it has something to do with the fact he always hangs out with olders. Or maybe it was something else, nobody really knows but something made him stand out. he was different in both a good and bad way.

The only interaction we ever made before everything happened was when he was dating my best friend, the prettiest girl in the school - other than that I didn't really know him that well. He had quite the reputation though, there would always be many rumours about him due to him being a player in the past.

Occasionally i would see him at the local shop with my friends since have lived close. And so after some time it became normal for me to engage in a short convo with him from time to time. I never thought it would ever go from much more than that till I became popular. I remember liking him for a bit at the start of the year but then obviously a lot has changed since then because everyone knew his type.

My best friend was very pretty, she was half korean with the most perfect facial feuteres and a big bum - though most of the time she treated me like shit, I still loved her. Dont get me wrong, Im not ugly at all its just when i'm with her i feel i am. i guess i'm just always overshadowed by her. But just in general, Javon definetly preffered girls with much darker features from mine and i never thought he'd pay me much attention.

Later in the year I got with this popular guy and because we would always walk around holding hands, never mind the no touch school policy, thats when i really became known. It kinda did hurt when i had two of his mates come up to me at break to tell me that my pussy of a boyfriend said he didnt like me anymore because i really did love him. The thing with him was was he really childish, getting getting your mates to tell me you lost feelings? pathetic really.

But i didnt have much time to think about it after school when javon texted me if i wanted to go out that same day. It would make it the second day in a row that he asked to make plans with him because of how funny it was last time and i wanted to take my mind off things so i agreed.

He met me near my house and we just talked about our lives and thats when i realised how misunderstood he was. Javon also had a bad habbit of vaping as hes been doing it since he grew up with his parents being smokers and recently it became a bit of a problem for me as well. Thats why wed always do it together when we went out. it made things more exciting knwoing that both of our parents would kill us if we got caught.

He took me this 'secret' place with a bridge with a little river beneath it and as it eventually got a bit boring of just sitting there he decided we should try to cross the river. He went first to catch me incase i do fall in which he knew was very likley. Though i didnt need any help hed catch me every time i stepped on a rock and held me by the waist before letting go.  we ended up on this field, again he sat opposite of me and starting holding my hand as i made him little bracelets out of the grass. In the mean time, he caressed my skin gently with his fingers -  slowly going up my arm, seeing all the scars i had there. and because he knew abt my sh, he gave me a small but reassuring smile.

Soon enough it started raining, not properly but a bit and he took his hoodie off without saying anything. it took lukas a week to give me his hoodie after my friends had to annoy him for a good couple of days - javon on the other hand was a gentleman. It was obvious who was raised right. we messed around some more before he patted his fingers on his lap - motioning for me to sit on him.

I don't even know how it went from this to that but the next second i was on his lap, with both of our vapes just laying on my thighs. hed vape into my mouth ever so often and then we changed the position so i was straddling him but we didnt do anything yet - only hug. our faces were so close to each other at one point and so we just gave in. and let me tell you, Lukas was nothing compared to this boy. and thank fuck he wasn't, Javon showed me what i've been missing out on.

i grabbed his face as his hands continued roaming all over my body - kissing me passionately. his tounge entered my mouth and i just couldn't resist it but neither did i want to. from my waist, his hands quickly changed potionining so that they were now on my ass, after every kiss pushing me even closer to him though there was no distance between us.

i rocked my hips against his and let out a soft moan as he covered my neck in kisses. he then kissed up my jawline as his hands stayed wrapped around my waist-my front to his front. i closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of what he was doing to me as this was only a one time thing.  right?

After a while we stopped, both out of breath and i felt like such a snake to my best friend. but thats something i had to worry about later i guess. He continued by smothering  my jaw and going back to my neck, nibbling on it and leaving a small hickey. he really was something else.

i liked how peaceful it was, i honestly never thought i'd see this side of him. he hand continued to gently stroked my thigh in slow motion as he picked up one of our vapes and took some small puffs.

"you good?"
i asked whilst picking on the random bits of grass

"yeah, you darlin?"

"better than ever"
i cheekily smiled at him as he leaned back in to kiss me we heard a sound of a twig snapping, fuck have we just been caught?

oh well

"maybe we should go"
it was getting a bit late anyway.

"great idea love"
he helped me get up by holding onto my waist and slightly pushing me up as i stood up, my legs slightly shaking. probably from sitting down for so long god knows how much time has passed.

he led me back to where we first met and when we approached a place near his house we parted our ways.

"hey, you want ur hoodie back?"

i shouted after him

"another time!"

would there be another time though?
even if there wasn't free hoodie i guess🤷🏼‍♀️