𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃

𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃
-𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨-
•𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝗱𝗮𝘆.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐'𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 - 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮."

𝐏.𝐬. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭/ 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 :)

𝐏𝐎𝐕: Y/n

It came as a more of a surprise to me when I was chosen to Javon's partner; of course he didn't choose me himself - but that was still something. I honestly would have never thought that he actually even knew my name, but surprisingly so he did.

𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍 was the school's popular boy. literally everyone knew who he was. There wasn't one boy in the entire school who didn't want to be his friend just like there wasn't one girl who didn't crave his attention.

Whilst I was kind of the opposite of him. Sorry small correction, I 𝐖𝐀𝐒 the complete opposite of him. I was the quiet girl - the one no one ever suspected of doing anything wrong - the good girl - The straight A student on top of all my classes - the one everyone has always looked up to and whom parents want their children to be like when they grow up. I was that kind of girl.

Another cool thing about me, well I wouldn't exactly call it cool but it sure again is something was that teenagers often my age, if not a bit younger, would pay me to go and talk to their parents about me tutoring them for the night when in reality they sneak off to some party whilst their parents would think that I'm doing just that.

What can I say parents love me.

I guess

Of course there were good things that came with it but none of which were good enough, so basically bad, the worst one being that I probably would never get a boyfriend. Ever

At first I tried to take my mind off things by using my free time to study but now that valentine's day is coming up and most, no ALL of my friends are already in relationships - making me the only single one in our friend group!! which deffo did not not make things any easier for me. Did I ever mention how horrible it feels to be the third wheel?

I would have lied if I said that I wasn't surprised that Javon didn't have a valentine by now as I'm pretty sure that half of girls in the school have asked him already. Rumour has it he's already got his eyes set on special someone, but those are just rumours.

But why do I care anyway? it's not like he would ask me in a hundred years, I thought to myself whilst fixing my hair up and adding a touch of blush in the mirror.

After we were both assigned to work together for the project by our teacher, Javon thought that it would a good idea for me to come over to his house so that we could finish it off there - so that this way we wouldn't be interrupted or get distracted by the noise level in the class room which was quite smart coming from him.