𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
- 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 -

" 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒈.."

"𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 (𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺 (𝑼𝑮𝑳𝒀), 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦."

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵, 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 FɄ₵₭ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘨𝘴."

𝑷.𝑺. 𝘑𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘨𝘴 :)

𝐏𝐎𝐕: ???

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 to take on an extra shift tonight due to someone being away and hell - I wish that i've never even showed up to work that day in the first place.

Let's just say that i'm not who I say I am. In school i'm a completely different person, I guess that you could say that I was kind of popular - well maybe that was a bit of an understatement. I AM popular.

But the truth behind my actions and false words that are made up of nothing but lies is that my parents' are both heavy drug addicts who can barely support me and my siblings, making me work full time just to put food on the table; and don't even get me started on the bills. I was the eldest after all - At this point I already had my entire family relying on me at just 15. Pretty young huh?

I doubt if I'd ever even get an actual shot at collage in the near future, but it's still too early to decide because as they say "𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬."

But the chances are pretty slim and continue to be that way for people with backgrounds like mine. Yet somehow I still manage to maintain a good reputation throughout the school grounds as well as outside of them. And why is that? it's because I dress the way I want people to view me. Nowadays It's all about the vibes, dress like a total douche and you shall be seen as one.

I dress and act the way I want others to view me and let's just say that they are all stupid enough fall for it. There's this one kid at my school, Javon - he just joined and already has half of the girls in our school crushing on him, if not more.

He is the definition of perfect. It's not just him, it's his entire family. His father, Dj is a well known boxer with many young and admiring fans across the world. His older sister Jayla just like Javon is a bit of an actress as well as athlete herself.

He also has a twin, Jaden but there's not much that we know about him except from the fact that he is extremely good looking and a total catch.
Of course there is also his mother and younger brother who I have to admit is rather quite adorable actually, but honestly it's more of the older siblings that I'm talking about.

But anyway, it way too late for me to be thinking about Jaden or anyone else for that matter when me and Javon have this little thing going on between us - well at least with this version of me.
I wouldn't personally call it "little" myself, but I don't want over exaggerate in case he was just being "friendly" (𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘇𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱) and have history repeat itself.