01

"I dont take the bus either"

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

"We found this" a man grunted slamming a box of cassettes tapes on officer Daniels desk.

"Where?" Daniels asked wiping the blood of his face.

"The deceased's room"

"She does have a name Robert,you can say it" Daniels peered at him.

"Hannah,hannah baker"

"Put it on" Daniels sighed watching as Robert pulled the boom box over and placed the cassette tape inside.

He pressed play and sat idly by waiting for a noise to appear.

"Hey,it's Hannah,Hannah Baker..." Daniels turned to Roberts signalling for him to close the door.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

If your listening to this I'm dead,or im fighting for my life In the hospital but most likely dead,the police are probably listening this,Hi Officer Daniels well done for the new job,I hope you can find the killer,and since I'm dead these tapes will hopefully help you find out who it is.

Just for clarification I feel the need to say its not me I know I'm dead its obviously not me,but if I was the killer I'd work In two fake my death and reveal myself once I'm done or...never.

Doesn't mean its me, that's just what i would do, it's also what we believe,'we' being the others...the other kids.

Theres no correlation between us,were not friends,we don't talk a few hellos and goodbyes,but the killer brought us closer together so don't believe everything you here because one of us is the killer,not me,but one of us.

now i have to begin the day before the first murder,it was normal,really normal until i got a phone call.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

It was a Tuesday afternoon,the sun was shining bright and teens of woodsbury were getting ready to leave school.

Woodsbury wasn't a normal town if you looked back at woodsbury history it was the home of the one and only Billy loomis and stu malcher the first serial killers of town.
It was the 1990s when the two decided to go on a killing spree,due to Sidney Prescott if you didn't know who Sidney Prescott was you were considered incredibly stupid in woodsbury everyone knew who Sidney Prescott was.