23

"What's the point?"♡´・ᴗ・'♡

"What's the point?"
♡´・ᴗ・'♡

"Jules we need to talk,why would you...why would you lie to me,the teams mocking me,i-i...I kissed you" jules began to cry listening to the voicemail over and over again.

She decided to delete all her social medias there was no point reading all the evil messages she was receiving,it had only been a day and everyone knew.

The school had called her dad,told him what had happend,he tried to talk to her but she refused to even leave her room.
He friends called all day,and lexi even visited in the morning.
Everyone hated her,and what hurt her the most was that zach was one of those people.

She was now sat in her bathroom,where she had been sat for hours.

It was all too much,her phone was ringing every second,she juts wanted it all to stop.

As her thoughts piled up there was a knock on the door.

"Jules?"

She placed her back on the door,messing with her sleeves.

"Its lexi"

"I know things are hard,and I can't say I know how you feel but things will get better,so just come out"

"Whats the point?" She cried.

"The point is that,people support you,it's only bryce and his stupid posey"

"I can never go back to school again,they all hate me"

"No,they don't jules,if you came back you'd see"

"I cant go back,my life's over"

"Jules it's not,I promise"

"Lex just go away"

"Ju-"

"Go away!" She shouted.

Lexi backed away from the door,she might have not gotten through today but there would be a tommorow to try again.

She made her way out of jules home,saying goodbye to her father.
Jules sat in the bath clasping onto a bottle of pills in her hands.
Her life was already metaphorically over might aswell end it now.

An: OMDS YES IM BACK!! I didnt know how to continue this story but I'm on my holidays,I've had two weeks of not writing already so I'm sorry but thank you for 1.25k reads.
I

'm gonna continue writing,there's gonna be more kills.

-💋x