22

...

♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Jules was done.

She couldn't hide forever I mean,Jessica didn't believe her so bryce wouldn't say a thing.she tried to tell her,she did.
And if jessica didn't listen she wasn't gonna pester her.

Jules stared into the mirror in front of her,she took a deep breath putting on a fake smile. She made her way down the stairs finding her father sat by the kitchen counter sipping on a cup of coffee whilst reading the newspaper.

"Gosh you're so old" she stated walking to the fridge.

"Now how is that?"

"You're still reading a newspaper in the 21st century there is Google,or the tv"

"Just because your generation is too stuck in your phones,doesn't mean you can't pick up a piece of paper once in a while and detach from the world"

"Right dad" she huffed grabbing a bottle of orange juice and pouring a glass for herself.

She drank it standing beside her dad and wrapping her arms around him balancing her head on his shoulder.

"You alright julsey"

"I told you not to call me that" She spoke her speech muffled by her dad's jumper.

"Whats up?"

"I'm fine" she spoke letting go of him and grabbing her bag.
And getting ready to leave the house.

"I can drop you off" her father shouted out.

"You've not got work?"

"No,and I mean why not drop you off"

"Sure,thanks" she smiled.

Her father ran round the counter grabbing his keys and unlocking his car,jules hopped in whilst her father grabbed his shoes and joined afterwards.

The two began to drive to school,jules sat in silence she never really talked to her father about what was going on in her life,he wouldn't understand.

They soon arrived,he dropped her off a couple blocks away from the school and gave her a quick smile before riding off.
Jules began walking clutching her bagpack in her hands. Looking around hesitantly.
She got closer to the school walking at a quicker pace trying to get away from the crowd but she was soon stopped.

"Jules?" A voice called out,she looked over her shoulder,her eyes met with zachs,the boy she had been Avoiding for days.

"Zach" she answered.

"Your-your back?"

"Sure am" she answered,her eyes moving away from him to the ground.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine"

"I'm sorry again"

"What?"She asked looking up at him.

"About the you know...kiss" he spoke.

"Zach I don't care"

"You dont?"

"I gotta go" she quickly walked away walking into the school leaving zach flustered he just watched as she dissappeared.

She entered the school keeping to herself.she met up with her friends in English,but she didn't tell them about bryce or Jessica.

Soon enough it was lunch now,the group sat down at a table chatting away,things were fine for a while but jules soon started feeling eyes on her.

She turned locking eyes with people sat at different tables. The people she locked eyes with would soon turn around giggling.

She turned back to the group confused but continued talking.

Her eyes then locked with zachs as she looked up her from her tray. His laughter Dissappeared into a look of disgust. Her eyes hurried back down to her plate.

"Hey freak" a voice shouted jules and the group turned at the sudden shouting.

Next thing jules felt a sharp stinging pain came from her cheek.

"What are you playing at?"

"Stay away frankenstien" the girl spoke walking away.

"Hey,are you okay?"hannah asked getting up and sitting beside jules,who soon got up rushing out the cafeteria.

Bryce had to have said something,he had to have her life was over in her eyes.