24

"I'll always still love you"♡'・ᴗ・'♡

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Zach had been real worried these past two days but not for jules.

For maddy.

He had texted her almost every hour.
She never answered,she didn't even read them, he was so worried,well because he loved her,loved her like no other.

After the so called betrayal of jules,he could only love maddy.

Zach was sat in the class waiting for the last bell of the day to ring,he tapped his pencil on his table impatiently his eyes flicking between the teacher and the clock,and soon enough the bell rang.
He grabbed his books and raced out of class,he took his phone out and the first thing he did was text maddy.

"Zach?" A voice called out from behind him,he turned seeing Justin who tried to up catch up with his pace,but failed miserably tripping over his feet but saving himself.

"You seen jess?" He asked a hint of worry in his voice.

"Nope" he answered nochantly.

"Right" Justin sighed.

He hadn't seen jessica in a while,it was almost like she was avoiding him.

"I think she's avoiding me"

"What?" Zach questioned slowing down and turning to Justin.

"She hasn't talked to me for a couple days"

"She's probably not avoiding you,probably just shaken up with the whole serial killer thing"

"Probably" Justin sighed.

"Anways how you doing with the whole jules situation?" Justin asked knowing how his friend felt about jules.

"Lets not talk about it,bryce has given me enough grief"

"You know it's alright"

"What?"

"That you liked jules"

"I didnt" he hissed turning to him.

"I dont like guys" he turned around walking to his car leaving Justin to shake his head and walk away in the opposite direction.

As soon as zach got into his car he began attacking his steering wheel in a fit of rage,how could she lie to him,how could she keep something as big as this away from him.

He put his thoughts aside driving down to maddys house,if he couldn't text her,he was going to physically check on her.
He started the car and began his journey,once he arrived he knocked on the door being met with her mother whom he already knew.

"Zach?" She questioned.

"The one and only" He smiled.

"You've gotten so big"

"I know...um is maddy in"

"No actually"

"Oh" zach spoke in confusion.

"Do you know where she is?"

"No,sorry"

"Oh,well thank you anyways"

"Come back again,it's been while since you've came over"

"I'll make sure to" he smiled before walking back to his car and hoping in.

"If I was maddy where would I go?" He asked himself tapping his finger against the steering wheel.

Maddy would go down to the rocks,near the sea,it was her and zachs place but it then became her and Jeff's place.

Zach arrived down by the rocks only to find maddy sat staring off into the distance he could hear her sniffling.

"Mads?"

She whipped her head round wiping her tears away,she forced a smile before looking back at the view.
Zach carefully sat beside her,rocks rolled down beneath his feet.

"Are you alright?"

She looked over at him huffing and Turning back to the sea.

"Yeah great" she laughed.

"I mean like...are you alright?" He asked nudging her lightly.

She looked over at him,as much as she wanted to say she was absolutely fine her heart couldn't let her lie to another person.Thats all she had done lied.
And now it was time for her to tell the truth.

"Do I look alright?" She whispered directing her eyes back to the sea as they began to tear up once more.

"I miss him,I miss him so freaking bad if I ahd just held his hand he wouldn't be dead" her voice cracked as her throat filled with sadness,tears began streaming down her face.

"No maddy it's not your fault" Zach reassured her wrapping his arm round her shoudler,she dropped her head onto his shoulder continuing to cry.

"It could've happened to any of us" he reassured her.

"But it happened to him" she sniffled.

"And now I don't have anyone,two of my best friend died,my other best friend left me for a rapist and now im all alone" she sighed taking her head off Zachs shoulders and wiping her tears.

"You got me" Zach smiled,she looked up at him again confused.

"I've always loved you maddy,and I always will"

"I'll always stil love you" He repeated,she smiled lightly burying her head back into his shoulder as he held her close. At least maddy someone not anyone but Zach a boy that loved her dearly.