Fuck this school

⚠️TW⚠️ violence

Rayne arrived at school only to be met by Her. Ah yes, Spencer. The only girl she looks at when she's sad, happy, angry or just bored. Little does Rayne know, Spencer feels the same way. Rayne got out of her car and began to enter the school. She absolutely hates it here. She wishes everyone here would just disappear. Except of course Spencer and her best friend lydia. "RAYNE! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Rayne just mumbled something lydia couldn't understand. "Is your mom hung over again? " lydia said in a sad yet understanding tone. Rayne looked back at her and just gave a fake smile. Lydia could see right through it.

Spencers POV

Just look at her, Spencer thought to herself. She's so perfect, I can't. Rayne felt a pair of eyes on her and turned around to see Spencer staring. Shit she caught me staring. She looks PISSED. Spencer just lowered her head and looked at her black combat boots. She began to think to herself I love her boy short dark hair that falls perfectly by her eyes, like ruby Rose. She has such a perfect body, she's 5'5 and I'm 6'2 so there's quite a bit of hight difference. God I wish I could just push her up against a wall and- spencers thoughts were abruptly cut off by the teacher yelling her name. "Spencer! Are you with us? " the teacher said as she approached spencers desk. "Yeah sure." Spencer said before getting comfortable and putting her long legs on the desk and crossing them while leaning back in her seat. The teacher sighed, "Spencer. Please refrain from putting your feet on the desks its unsanitary." "So is that camel toe of yours but I wasn't gonna say anything." Spencer snapped back almost immediately. "SPENCER. GET YOUR FEET OFF THE DESK!" The teacher began to raise her voice. Spencer furrowed her dark masculine, slitted eyebrow and said "make me." She looked over to see Rayne (not subtly) staring at her. She looks almost...worried? Why would she be worried about me? The teacher marched over to spencers desk and grabbed her by the wrist. Out of habit, Spencer punched her in the face. She stood there and just stared angrily at the teacher with a bleeding nose lying on the ground crying and holding her bloody face. "Fuck you Mrs. Greene." Spencers voice rang throughout the classroom before she went into he bathroom down the hallway.

Raynes POV

Why would she do that? That was so uncalled for. She ran over to help up Mrs. Greene; who was still in shock. Once the teacher let go of her nose and faced Rayne, Rayne could see that her nose was very broken. It was crooked and bleeding like crazy. Well, shit.