hell hole.

Spencers POV

I hope she didn't notice my fist. I don't want her to ask questions. She seemed like she did but didn't approach me. Maybe I came on too strong earlier in the bathroom? Whatever. It doesn't matter. My thoughts were cut off by an angry looking rayne approaching me. Great, what the hell did I do this time. She grabbed my wrist and began pulling me out of the classroom.

We had been walking down the hallway for a few minutes so I finally stopped and that caused her to stop. "What are we doing?" I ask genuinely curious. "I wanted to talk to you.." She said in a quiet voice like she wasn't sure of herself. She looked down at the ground and just fiddled with her hands. "About?" I asked next. She looked up at me flustered, embarrassed almost. "I- I wanted to thank you for earlier.. For listening to me." I just raised and eyebrow. "And" she continued, "I wanted to know why you punched Mrs. Greene..." Fuck...

Raynes POV

Shes just looking at me like I told her the meaning of life or something. She looks so mean right now. Her face in a bored, almost annoyed manner. God she looked so mean.. I like it. "Because" she finally responded, waking me from my thoughts. I waited a second for her to finish her sentence but it never came. "Because?" I asked. She just looked down at me and rolled her eyes. With that she walked away.

I went to follow her but couldn't keep up she was fast walking. I grabbed her by the wrist to try and stop her but I saw her shoulders tense and she looked back at me with this scary look on her face. Then all of a sudden her eyes began to flutter the slightest little bit. And then bam... She passed out right in front of me. I ran to go get help.

Spencers POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. But it was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. It almost felt like there was someone with me. I shot up and looked behind me. And there she was... Sleeping on the other side of me curled into a little ball.. Rayne. What is she doing in the same bed and where am I? She started to wake up and her eyes fluttered open. "Good morning" she beamed with her messy dark hair. She got up and walked to what I was assuming was the bathroom just outside of the room. She was wearing a large T-shirt and shorts. The t-shirt looked good but God those shorts... She turned to look at me and said "what are you staring at?" "Where am i?" I said as I began to leave the bed. "In my room" she said as she continued out of the door. It was a nice change from another lonely night in that house... I heard a woman calling for Rayne who I could only assume was her mother. A tall, slender woman stumbled up the stairs and almost fell over when I ran over and caught her just in time. She reeked of beer. Poor Rayne... I need to get her out of this hell hole.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating it regularly I have family stuff going on, love u