blood and alcohol

TW: MENTION OF ALCOHOL AND ABUSE!!

Raynes POV

I couldn't help but walk into my room and slam the door when she was helping my mom, I told her how I felt and now she's helping her? All of a sudden I hear spencers voice raising... Shit.

I peeked out the door to find spencer lecturing my mom about drinking and taking out her emotions on me. I kept watching but I saw spencers shadow start to walk towards the room so I hurried back on my bed. "What were you talking about?" I asked spencer as she came in the door and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked mildly amused and also slightly irritated. "Nothing" she said after a long pause. I rolled my eyes. Spencer raised her eyebrows and said "oh? Sassy aren't we?" She chuckled after that.

I tried to look mean and it worked for a second until she tried to get closer... She was sitting right next to me now. I could smell her cologne. I could feel her warmth. I could hear her ever so gentle breathing pattern. I was going to lean into her when I remembered what my mom said about being gay. I scooted away from her and just looked down.

Spencers POV

She looked almost... embarrassed. I looked at her and asked what was wrong, she didn't reply just brought her knees to her chest and buried her face into her knees. I put my hand on her shoulder very softly so as not to startle her... That failed. She tensed and grabbed my arm with her right hand and brought her left fist to my face but didn't hit me.

She looked so mean, so intimidating. What did that woman do to my poor sweet rayne...  Her face softened after a second as if she just realised what she was doing. She looked angry again but this time it was different. She was angry at herself.

"you should go." She said very stern with no emotion except anger. I was slightly offended but I wasnt going to make her uncomfortable and even more angry. So I got up off the bed, went down stairs and out the door and I left.

Raynes POV

What is wrong with you rayne?! You almost HIT her. What were you thinking? What were you DOING? I went to chase after her but she was already gone and I didn't know where she lived. I slowly walked back in the door. My mom was drunkenly leaning against the wall in front of the hallway.
She was smirking at me... That same, crazy, abusive smirk. "Where do you think your going?" "I-i was just going to see if I could walk her home... But she is too far away I don't know where she is."

She walked over and stopped in front of me. She was wavering back and forth. She gently played with a piece of stray hair from my messy bedhead. This is how it always starts... She plays with my hair, repremands me for something, and then she go's batshit. "You know, you didn't even ask to bring that girl over." "I know I'm sorry, sh-she needed help and I didn't know where she liv-" I was interrupted by a firm slap across my right cheek. I've learned by now not to make a reaction or it makes it worse.

I just winced at the pain slightly. "DON'T... make. excuses." She said pointing her finger in my face while also slightly tripping over her own feet. "Yes ma'am" was all I could manage to get out. She started to relax slightly. Was it over? Already? No... Some things not right- my thinking was interrupted by her pulling my hair and dragging me to the living room.

She threw me on the couch and all I could do was scream from the pain. My head was bleeding, I could feel the blood running down my scalp. After she threw me on the couch she grabbed me by the arms so hard I knew that was going to leave a mark. She began to scream in my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU PLANNING ON DOING? HUH? WERE YOU TWO GOING TO MAKE OUT? WERE YOU GOING TO HAVE SEX?!" she looked crazy. "N-NO! WE WERE JUST SLEEPING!" Which was true, all we did was take a nap. "Oh ho ho, LYING TO ME NOW? DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I SAID? ABOUT BEING GAY?!" of course I remembered, how could I not.

"YES YES I DO! I'M NOT GAY! I SWEAR JUST PLEASE! STOP!" She punched me in the face, right on my lips, then another one, but this time her fist collided with my left eye. Then another and another, I stopped counting eventually and slowly my consciousness began to fade. I blacked out

Hey whoever is reading this, sorry it took so long I've been going through family stuff. Anyways I love you and thank you for reading my random shit <3